Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape's Potions Lab

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Damn, I'd forgotten about this thread. 😂

It's from the Harry Potter wiki, so I believe it's from both.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus

I think it's exaggerated, but I was scared by the 'integral' on the blackboard... Aren't first graders only 11 years old... Are they teaching integral at that age...?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus
Spoiler
Quote from comet on March 22, 2024, 9:02 am

I think it's exaggerated, but I was scared by the 'integral' on the blackboard... Aren't first graders only 11 years old... Are they teaching integral at that age...?

(I'm pretty sure this is not the right place for the discussion, but I'll reply here anyway 🙈)

Is this a cropped image, @cometise? If there's no additional information, it could easily be a 7th-years' class, in which case it's possible (and, knowing Snape's standard, even likely) that they be taught integration. I remember it being part of the curriculum in 11th year (≈17 yo) where I'm from of what is the equivalent of NEWT level Chemistry.

P.S. It 100% is meant to be exaggerated. That integral was drawn by someone who's also scared of them : D

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagacomet
2024년 3월 22일 오후 4시 Salvyus 의 인용문
Spoiler
2024년 3월 22일 오전 9시 2분
혜성 인용문

과장된거 같은데 칠판에 적힌 '적분'이 무서웠어요... 1학년들은 고작 11살 아닌가요... 그 나이에 통합을 가르치고 있는 걸까요...?

(여기가 토론하기에 적합한 장소가 아니라고 확신하지만 어쨌든 여기에 답변하겠습니다 🙈)

Is this a cropped image, @cometise? If there's no additional information, it could easily be a 7th-years' class, in which case it's possible (and, knowing Snape's standard, even likely) that they be taught integration. I remember it being part of the curriculum in 11th year (≈17 yo) where I'm from of what is the equivalent of NEWT level Chemistry.

P.S. It 100% is meant to be exaggerated. That integral was drawn by someone who's also scared of them : D

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone: MinaLima Edition I illustration.

I cut it so it’s visible.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus
PreviousPage 2 of 2