Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

The Dark Side of Every House

PreviousPage 2 of 2

That's a fair point, I'll put that in

Heatherlly, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaaga

An extremity of Fairness for Hufflepuffs can be discrimination. They may seem opposite but all discriminators actually think they are fair in their discrimination of others. Self-righteousness can be extremity for justice of Hufflepuffs.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

One thing that I think might be an extreme of fairness is to try to forcibly bring balance to something, whether competition or something else, even when one party has worked the hardest while another party might have done the bare minimum

Heatherlly, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaaga

Insecurity or lower self-esteem can be extremity of Modesty in Hufflepuffs. One of the main ingredients of extreme modesty is insecurity. People who are excessively modest have low self-esteem. They constantly seek approval from other people. In fact, even when these people are truly intelligent, they’ll seek weaknesses and criticize themselves severely. Additionally, they’ll downplay their achievements. They might even end up restricting their own progress.

Heatherlly, Krystal and Motanul Negru have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalMotanul Negru
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on May 10, 2023, 2:08 am

One thing that I think might be an extreme of fairness is to try to forcibly bring balance to something, whether competition or something else, even when one party has worked the hardest while another party might have done the bare minimum

Yeah, good point. There is provision of it in modern polity called Positive Discrimination where oppressed or weaker sections of the society are granted benefits in various forms to bring equity in the society.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalMotanul Negru
PreviousPage 2 of 2