Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What Else Are You Reading/Watching/Listening to Right Now?

PreviousPage 2 of 8Next

Dawnguard would also be good to choose (pro-Dawnguard). Aside from that, the rest of what you've said works (I'd place an emphasis on Hermaeus Mora

Naaga has reacted to this post.
Naaga

Yeah, will definitely do the pro Dawnguard and Hermaeus Mora. I don't plan on involving in the civil war and companion questlines. About marriage should I do mod to marry Serana, other love interest or keep him single?

The Gestalt Prince has reacted to this post.
The Gestalt Prince

That's tough to figure out. The Dragonborn doesn't really have a childhood friend, so maybe try to find someone who resembles Lily in terms of personality and alignment. If not, it's really up to your personal preference

Naaga

Since I am roleplaying as Snape, for me he is Snape who woke up in cart besides Ralof, Thief and Ulfric after Nagini's bite. So he is figuring out his place in the world while trying to survive in the Skyrim.

I am shipping him with Serana because she is my favourite girl and their questline often seem romantic to me and she can become someone Snape really cares for and who cares for him.

The Gestalt Prince

Serana is definitely my favorite as well.

Would you consider chronicling Snape's time in Skyrim?

Naaga

Yeah, sure. 😺

The Gestalt Prince

Events as of now -

• Woke up in cart.
  • Went with Hadvar after seeing him protect a kid.
  • Made way to Whiterun and encountered companions fighting troll. Disliked them because they seem Gryffindorish.
  • Making way to College of Winterhold to learn more about magic in this strange new world because my old magic is not working.
The Gestalt Prince
  • Passed the initiation test.
  • College is alright but doesn't compare to Hogwarts in grandeur.
  • Took Novice Robes as my main clothing.(Why don't they come in black?)
  • Got my room, took tour and met Archmage.(doesn't look as impressive as Dark Lord or Dumbledore)
  • Attended my first class. Learned wards but personally prefer shield charm. Opinion might change later.
  • Travelled to Saarthal.
  • First experience with Draugr, they are comparably better than Inferi in combat.
  • Saw some weird word on a wall, felt a presence which felt familiar and unknown at the same time.
  • Discovered this ancient artefact called Eye of Magnus. Felt strange unknown power from it. The scholar in me wants to discover it's secrets.
  • Went to library and met Urag gro-Shub. Now tasked with finding some books. Interested in knowing more about magic of this world.
The Gestalt Prince

He should focus on enchanting and alchemy and max those out so he can buy black robes and max them out. Also, conjuration so he can summon spirit animals would fit him, even if not his doe

Naaga

Yeah, enchanting is something I meant to take for him. Enchanting Black Robes is a nice idea. I am also taking summons through conjuration (should I make him Necromancer?)

I am taking illusions for his talent of mind arts.

The Gestalt Prince
PreviousPage 2 of 8Next