Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What Else Are You Reading/Watching/Listening to Right Now?

PreviousPage 4 of 7Next

Trying to re-read my current WIP, as I've been away for a week and I'm a little behind in my writing.

And I am just about to watch Veggie Gamer's analysis of the final chapter of PoA on Patreon (another 5 hr video x_x)

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSam

My reading is currently paused, aside from the odd one shot I see posted on Tumblr.

Gaming wise I just finished Final Fantasy VI and am trying to give XIII a go (for the third time).

I saw people mentioning music, I listen to most kinds of alternative metal (the subgenres always change) and am always on the hunt for new tracks. So if anyone has any suggestions (that aren't in other threads because I think I've already made a list based on those) please let me know. 🙂

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSam
Quote from Naaga on July 3, 2023, 3:04 am

Playing Pokemon Emerald Rogue, a Romhack of Pokemon Emerald with enhanced features and a Pokemon meets RPG style game. Cleared my first run limited to first three generations consisting of team of Aerodactyl (starter, game has random starters), Blaziken, Venusaur, Metagross, Lugia and Kyogre. Other trainers also had legendaries so I didn't feel bad about using them.

My interest in Pokemon games got renewed after all Pokemon talks. 😸

There's a swtich/ mobile game that you may like, it's called Pokemon unite and is a free to play moba. It is different from the main games but still fun when you're feeling a little nostalgic but got bored of the traditional game style.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSam
Quote from Dark Angel on July 3, 2023, 9:09 am
Quote from Naaga on July 3, 2023, 3:04 am

Playing Pokemon Emerald Rogue, a Romhack of Pokemon Emerald with enhanced features and a Pokemon meets RPG style game. Cleared my first run limited to first three generations consisting of team of Aerodactyl (starter, game has random starters), Blaziken, Venusaur, Metagross, Lugia and Kyogre. Other trainers also had legendaries so I didn't feel bad about using them.

My interest in Pokemon games got renewed after all Pokemon talks. 😸

There's a swtich/ mobile game that you may like, it's called Pokemon unite and is a free to play moba. It is different from the main games but still fun when you're feeling a little nostalgic but got bored of the traditional game style.

I have my hands full with Magic Awakened but I'll try Pokemon Unite when I've some spare time. 😸

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelSam

I'm gonna feel so off of place as my entertainment is in Spanish (already having issues with names of things from the books skdkd)

I'm listening to a podcast about true crime called "No salgas de casa" (Don't leave your home) is about two gals that are pals and they tell one story about a murder, kidnapping and the like to the other while talking about random things and keeping messing around with jokes and the like.

Also watching "The way of the househusband" 😸

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelBitterBritSam

A dreadful thing has  been posted and I'm quite excited. After, realizing how much we loved CDT and joking that we need to ask Rowling for the rights to publish it, Eira decided to take all the things we loved about CDT and put them into an original work. You usually don't see me even get close to wattpad but I'll gladly make an exception in this case. If anyone is interested, check it out and if you do, share your thoughts with me 🥰

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSam

Looks like Wattpad is the de facto platform for transitioning from fanfiction to original works. Any users on this site who can see themselves writing originals inspired by Snape fanfiction?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelSalvyusSam
Quote from mmlf on December 2, 2023, 3:00 pm

Looks like Wattpad is the de facto platform for transitioning from fanfiction to original works. Any users on this site who can see themselves writing originals inspired by Snape fanfiction?

I'm writing a coming-of-age story whose main characters are based loosely on Severus and Lily, but I'm publishing through Barnes & Noble.

mmlf, Naaga and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelSalvyusSam

That's great! Do you have a contract with them?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusSam

I have an account on their publishing site, and I've set up all my legal and banking information with them. I still need to finish the book and get some of the technical stuff done on my end.

mmlf, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfNaagaTimeLadyJamieSalvyusSam
PreviousPage 4 of 7Next