Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Wizard Seeking Witch: Info and Sign-Ups

Page 1 of 2Next

Hi all! We're getting ready to start a new Round Robin. Read on for more info, and please respond to this thread if you'd like to participate!

Title: Wizard Seeking Witch
Rating: MA
Characters: Severus Snape, original female characters
Premise: Summer 1989. Bored, lonely, and admittedly horny, Severus decides to place an ad in the Daily Prophet.

The character of Severus will be played by @severussnape, though we're currently looking for female characters. Please follow the steps below if you'd like to play one of Severus's "love interests":

• Respond to this thread and let us know you'd like to participate.
  • Come up with your own female character (name, basic details, etc).
  • Read our general Round Robin rules.

NOTES

• This will not be a serious romance/happily ever after type of story. It's about Severus trying to date and things going awry, which (hopefully) will happen in unexpected/entertaining/comical ways.
  • On that note, feel free to be… creative with your female character. Give her ulterior motives, some terrible flaw, make her batshit insane, whatever you like! Alternatively, you can make her a perfectly lovely person, though don't be surprised if Severus finds some reason to disagree. 😉
  • We'll start the Round Robin in about a week once everyone has had a chance to sign up and come up with their character idea. You may participate as much or as little as you wish, though be aware that those who post more often will naturally be a bigger part of the story.

I think that's it for now! Please let us know if you have any questions. 💚

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelGiorgia

I have never participated in a Round Robin before, or any kind of writing challenge, so this will be a first for me.

I'm keen <333

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

Oh, I have never participated in a challenge like this and I am very excited to participate 🥰
I have done several role players over the years but this is something completely original! 🥰

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

I'm not a writer but maybe this will inspire one of the participants:

How about Trelawney signs up only to have Severus go on a date with her so he pays for her drinks? She spends the whole evening predicting a horrible future for him...and most of it is somehow true (make references to canon events from Hermione setting him on fire to Nagini killing him) but Severus doesn't know that yet.

Anyhow, if suggestions are not allowed, I'll delete this.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaYampamWinter's ShadeGiorgia

Character Sheet

Name: Claire Rossi

Appearance: Claire is a 34-year-old woman of Italian descent, which is why her appearance is typically Mediterranean: of average height, shapely and slender physique. Her curves are extremely feminine and buxom especially her breasts, she has long wavy blond hair, expressive brown-colored eyes that cannot hide any emotion (this is also why she has always hated the art of occlumency), full lips. Her facial features are delicate that is why she is always given 5/6 years less and her complexion is fair. She has a tattoo on her right ankle representing her favorite flower the lotus. Her walk and attitude exudes elegance and femininity all this is also due to her attention to clothing and makeup. She always has her hair in order she loves to look her best at all times.

Background: Claire comes from a pure-blooded Italian family. Her parents come from a noble lineage and for this reason, too, they are devoted to Voldemort's ideals. From an early age they provided her with a classical education with extreme attention to Italian culture. She lived in her noble family Manor located in the Tuscan countryside.

Skills and Abilities: Claire possesses an aptitude toward humanities subjects especially history. She specialized after graduation in researching the oldest ancient traces of magic. She has also participated in many excavations throughout Europe working with leading experts in the history of magic. She enjoys reading novels of various genres from romance to horror; she has the ability to read 400/500 page tomes even in 5 hours. In addition to her skills in the area of study, she is a woman with great empathy for others; she can often understand the mood of others with great ease. She likes to listen and give advice without being cloying and boring.

Personality: Claire believed strongly in her parents' ideals of blood supremacy when she was young, but as she grew up and saw the terrible acts of war, she turned away from those visions. She is a seemingly confident woman, but in reality she has numerous frailties caused by her own parents. She has lived without love because from birth she has been basically alone; she is attached to her maternal grandmother because in times of difficulty she has always found in her a shoulder to cling to and find comfort. She is a woman who spasmodically seeks love and understanding toward others, unfortunately because of this way of doing things she has suffered many negative experiences. Men often exploit her for her money and physical appearance, which is also why she has become very selective and distrustful over time. She protects herself with her apparent cynicism and superiority, but she is very insecure and pessimistic. She always thinks of the worst things so as not to delude herself and then suffer. When making friends and being herself she is very sociable and outgoing, she also likes double-meaning jokes.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaDark Angel

FYI: We only need basic info at this stage, not detailed biographies. Sharing too much about your character (especially quirks, flaws, and full backgrounds) isn't necessary and can be counterproductive. Severus should discover these things himself as the RR unfolds, so yeah... better to avoid spoilers that might ruin the surprise. 🙂

@kris and @giosnape, can you please revise your posts with this in mind? Just provide basic stats like name, age, appearance, blood status, nationality, and profession.

SanctuaryAngel, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaDark Angel

Name: Mary Elizabeth Macdonald

Appearance: short and thin, dark brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin

Blood Status: Muggle-born

Nationality: British, from Liverpool

Profession: Greengrocer

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaDark AngelGiorgia

Summer 1989

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaDark Angel

Name: Claire Rossi
Appearance: long blond wavy hair, slim physique with buxom curves, medium/short height, fair complexion, large brown eyes.
Blood status: pure-blood
Nationality: Italian
Profession: researcher in the field of History of Magic

HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

I will put up a profile in the next 24hrs, since I'll finish night shifts, so then I can give this a thought when I'm not sleep-deprived LOL

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga
Page 1 of 2Next