Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Wizard Seeking Witch: Info and Sign-Ups

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Name: Silvana Shaheen

Birthplace: Alexandria, Egypt

Appearance: Straight, thick dark brown hair which hangs just below her shoulder blades, bright blue eyes (inherited from her Greek mother’s side), olive complexion. A little more built, but far from petite. 5’6. She has a small birthmark below her left eye.

Blood status: Pureblood. Her family name is well-respected in Egypt for their pro-Muggle stance and rallying for their increased protection from the magical world.

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw.

Nationality: Greek-Egyptian.

Profession: Lead researcher in the discovery of new or rare magical properties of unique fauna, and works closely with Magizoologists. Travels internationally.

(I hope this is not too much to start! Took me a while to cut this down since I have a whole document page already LOL)

Heatherlly, mmlf and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelGiorgia

All right, sign ups are officially closed! Here's our official character list:

@severussnape – Severus Snape
@thegestaltprince – Mary MacDonald
@giosnape – Claire Rossi
@sanctuaryangel – Silvana Shaheen

A FEW MORE NOTES BEFORE WE GET STARTED (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

TURNS AND TAGGING

• Every other turn will be taken by Severus (unless otherwise specified). This will help to maintain a cohesive structure and keep him centered as the main character.
  • You'll be tagged by Severus when it's your turn, at which point you'll have three days to respond. If you do not respond within the three day window, Severus will post again and your turn will be given to someone else.
  • Participants who miss more than two three day windows will be written out of the story. This is nothing personal - we just want to make sure the story keeps going at a reasonable pace.
  • Keep in mind that participation won't always be equal. Severus will be more focused on different characters at different times, which could leave you sitting on the sidelines for a while. If that's the case, please be patient... he'll tag you back in as there's an opening for your character.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT/INTERACTION

• We write for other characters as well as our own when it's our turn, which means that no one will have complete control over their character. This is another reason we don't do detailed character sheets – it's important to be flexible/adaptable and to understand that others will be helping to shape who your character is. This might lead to qualities, and behaviors, and personality traits you may not have planned on, but that's part of the fun! The goal is to be creative and adapt to any curveballs that are thrown your way.
  • I might be stating the obvious, but there's no guarantee that Severus's character will like yours. Even if he does, he might get bored or irritated, or he may decide he prefers another character. If this happens, please don't take it personally or let it ruin your fun. As stated in my first post, this won't be a "happily ever after" type of story. 😉

EDITING/AO3

• Posts may be edited to improve clarity, correct grammatical errors, etc.
  • I'll be sharing this Round Robin on our AO3 account with each participant listed as a co-author. If you'd rather not be listed, please let me know via PM.

FINAL NOTES

• As mentioned in our general Round Robin rules, the limit for each post is 400 words.  Any post that exceeds 400 words will need to be edited down or rewritten.
  • Feel free to post in this thread if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thanks!
mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaGiorgia

CHARACTER DETAILS

Name: Mary Elizabeth Macdonald
Appearance: short and thin, dark brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Nationality: British, from Liverpool
Profession: Greengrocer

Name: Claire Rossi
Appearance: long blond hair, slim with buxom curves, medium/short height, fair complexion, large brown eyes
Blood status: pure-blood
Nationality: Italian
Profession: researcher in the field of History of Magic

Name: Silvana Shaheen
Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, olive complexion, average height, small birthmark below left eye
Blood status: Pureblood
Nationality: Greek-Egyptian from Alexandria, Egypt
Profession: Lead researcher in the discovery of new or rare magical properties of unique fauna.

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaGiorgia

I am ready for love.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaGiorgia

These characters sound fantastic!

Happy to lend a spare hand with editing, when needed.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

I'm sorry we didn't start in September as planned. I got hit with a ton of work and have been dealing with other RL issues. I thought about starting in October, but with NaNoWriMo happening next month, the timing would be less than ideal.

Current plans are to revisit this thread at the beginning of December. I'll check in and see where everyone stands, who's still available and who isn't, and possibly allow more participants to join. Once we get that sorted, the RR will start in early December… no more delays, I promise!

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark Angel
PreviousPage 2 of 2