Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Yet another Snapehead joins the realm ✨

Page 1 of 2Next

I was a wanderer in the "EW SNILY IS GROSS" desert (that is the internet) for ages. When I landed on this website after painstakingly searching for Sev/Lily fic recommendations, at first I thought it was a mirage. After pinching myself to ensure its reality, I was beyond thrilled to join the community!

My name is Nikka and I am a proud Slytherin. I love the HP series so much, and to relive the joy, I read fanfiction A LOT. I've tried writing some but I haven't really published anything... maybe I will one day 😉

I am a classical musician and writer/poet. My username comes from the patronus charm (of course) and my favorite flute player, Marcel Moyse, who was born in 1889. In case you are interested, here is my original rhymed poetry: https://www.nikkaflute.com/poetry

Mischief Managed,
Nikka

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 9 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceFIQKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelJaySMBol_StarkSalvyusSam

Hey!

Welcome fellow Snape fan! We are happy to have you!

If you haven't done so already, kindly do take the time and read through the rules.

If you are hesitant to share longer works, maybe you'd like to start small and participate in our Writing challenges?

If you do decide to publish your writing, and I'm sure everyone would love to read it, do share it in our Story Archive ?

We'd love to know more about you, why not share your Wand and Patronus with us as well?

If you have any questions or need help, do not hesitate to contact the professors or our esteemed headmistress 🥰 you can either post any questions or concerns in this thread or PM us.

Happy to have you here and enjoy yourself!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaJaySMSalvyusSamNikka

Hey, welcome!

I just went over your poems, they're beautiful!

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSamNikka

Ahh thank you! Sev's inner turmoil deeply inspires me (am I using him? yes! 😱)

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSam

Welcome into the fold @expecto-nikka1889. We are pleased to have you among us and I'm sure you'd enjoy your time here.

I went through your poems and drawing and really liked them and hope you'd have a good time here.

Please be sure to check out this awesome New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

And once again, happy to see another Snapehead among us. 😸

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSamNikka

Welcome to the site, @expecto-nikka1889!!!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSamNikka

Hi, welcome to this wonderful community, @expecto-nikka1889! 🥰

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSamNikka

Hey, welcome to the cul....amazing community of Snape enthusiasts @expecto-nikka1889 🙂

Many of us joined either through random googling or seeing the site mentioned elsewhere. Do check out all the threads if you have the time and may you have a lovely experience here. Once again, welcome to the community. Oh, don't forget to join the discord server too if you'd like to chat with other members.

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSalvyusNikka

Cul- I MEAN COMMUNITY! Hah, love it! Can you please post the link to join the discord? Thx!! <3

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSam
Quote from Nikka on October 16, 2023, 12:07 pm

Cul- I MEAN COMMUNITY! Hah, love it! Can you please post the link to join the discord? Thx!! <3

Here it is, join for real time chats and fun, but remember, it's supplementary to the website and not a replacement. 😸

https://discord.gg/3AhKPcXDXW

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSam
Page 1 of 2Next