Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Always Snape Collection on Ao3

Recently, we created the Always Snape collection on Ao3 with the idea of site members either adding their Snape-related works into the collection or giving permission for their works to be added by moderators. The link to the collection can be found here, and the dashboard for the Collection will always show a random assortment of works to increase visibility. This collection is also moderated for the sake of ensuring submissions are from members of the community.

If you wish to give permission for your works to be added, please comment on this thread, along with the works you're giving permission for (you can opt to say "all").

Special thanks to @bolstark for the idea.

Heatherlly, Naaga and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyNaagaTimeLadyJamieBol_StarkRobaku90ZombiePotter04

Oh, I'm glad this is happening! It's a fantastic idea! <3

I give permission for my works (The Language of Flowers) and (A Lily Among the Snakes) to be featured on the collection. 🙂

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90

Awesome, I'll invite them to the collection, so all you'll have to do is accept the invite. Just make sure your works allow collection invitations; there's a box you have to tick when you edit the whole work

Heatherlly, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyNaagaTimeLadyJamieRobaku90

This is a great idea! I give permission for The Ties That Bind to be added to the collection.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/56517298/chapters/143633353

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90

Cool, all I need you to do is tick the box for your work that allows people to invite it into a collection

Heatherlly, Naaga and Robaku90 have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyNaagaRobaku90
Quote from Redroses694 on August 7, 2024, 5:35 am

This is a great idea! I give permission for The Ties That Bind to be added to the collection.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/56517298/chapters/143633353

@redroses694

Ha! It's nice to see people here who are associated with Ao3. 😍😍😍
Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga

Brilliant idea! I give permission for my story From Hell to Heaven to be added to the collection.

The Gestalt Prince has reacted to this post.
The Gestalt Prince
Quote from Sigrun on August 21, 2024, 1:28 pm

Brilliant idea! I give permission for my story From Hell to Heaven to be added to the collection.

Cool, all we need you to do is approve it from your end, and it'll be in!

Naaga and Sigrun have reacted to this post.
NaagaSigrun