Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Brainstorming, Plot Ideas, and Story Help

PreviousPage 15 of 19Next

How about Vampire blood?

The Gestalt Prince and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceSalvyus
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on August 22, 2023, 3:55 pm

Ah okay, that makes sense. Anything figured out for the creature, either the exact type or perhaps a general region where it might be?

I'm still thinking about that. Do you have anything in mind that would fit?

I think Vampire, as @naaga said, wouldn't really fit with the Potters.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus

Is there a specific region, culture, or archetype you want to go for? I'm gonna look up different options and see what fits

Naaga, Bol_Stark and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
NaagaBol_StarkSalvyus

Actually, I was thinking again:

How far back does the creature ancestry go? If it's around the Peverell brothers' period, would any descendants of the Peverells have the same ancestry?

Bol_Stark and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
Bol_StarkSalvyus
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on August 22, 2023, 4:03 pm

Is there a specific region, culture, or archetype you want to go for? I'm gonna look up different options and see what fits

Quote from The Gestalt Prince on August 22, 2023, 4:26 pm

How far back does the creature ancestry go? If it's around the Peverell brothers' period, would any descendants of the Peverells have the same ancestry?

Well, last night I had kind of a idea but it was a bit crazy…

I considered it going back to the Peverell brothers. So when they tricked Death he clearly wasn’t happy, that is why he left a trace/mark in there blood. That makes the blood so very rare, and basically always brings the need of a family member as donor if there are no blood replenishing potions close. This is also why it often caused the death of a descendant of the Peverell brothers in the past.

The Gestalt Prince and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceSalvyus
Quote from Bol_Stark on August 22, 2023, 4:40 pm
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on August 22, 2023, 4:03 pm

Quote from The Gestalt Prince on August 22, 2023, 4:26 pm

Well, last night I had kind of a idea but it was a bit crazy…

I considered it going back to the Peverell brothers. So when they tricked Death he clearly wasn’t happy, that is why he left a trace/mark in there blood. That makes the blood so very rare, and basically always brings the need of a family member as donor if there are no blood replenishing potions close. This is also why it often caused the death of a descendant of the Peverell brothers in the past.

Literally the line of thinking I was going down, and that helps keep the number of descendants low. I think that might be a cool concept to use instead of creature ancestry; it could also be a plot point for Severus to figure out why his blood is so rare, as he has the predisposition towards studying and digging deep into the scientific side of magic.

Naaga, Bol_Stark and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
NaagaBol_StarkSalvyus
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on August 22, 2023, 4:44 pm
Literally the line of thinking I was going down, and that helps keep the number of descendants low. I think that might be a cool concept to use instead of creature ancestry; it could also be a plot point for Severus to figure out why his blood is so rare, as he has the predisposition towards studying and digging deep into the scientific side of magic.

Please forgive me my late reply, I simply didn't get to answer yesterday.

Yes, I do also think that it is the best road to take and that it would make the most sense.
It is a great idea to make it a point of the plot that Severus tries to figure out why his blood is so special, would also maybe get Lily's interest and through that kick off study sessions together again... I will have to give that some thought.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelSalvyus

Hello all *waves enthusiastically*

It's me again 😀 This time I actually need the help of you all.
One of my ideas that I posted here is actually taking shape and I have hopes to publish the first chapter soon.

Now, I already have a cast for my two OCs but I'm still searching one for Lily.
It is set in the Marauders Verse, 6th year to be exact.
The cast can also be in her mid thirties, I will simply age them down in my mind.
I just found that having a picture does help me, and as the two OCs have one for their introduction I would like to also have one for Lily.

Does anyone have a idea?

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSalvyus

Karen Gillan
Katherine McNamara
Kim Whalten
Madelaine Petsch
Sophie Turner
Renee Olstead
Molly C. Quinn
Brandy Lauren

Some options for you @bolstark 😹😹

The Gestalt Prince, Winter's Shade and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceWinter's ShadeTimeLadyJamieDark AngelBol_StarkSalvyus

I nominate Abigail Cowen.

Just looked her up on Pinterest to find a photo, and it seems other people have come to the same conclusion

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelBol_Stark
PreviousPage 15 of 19Next