Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Chatroom (Snail Version)

PreviousPage 2 of 10Next

@Naaga , you don’t write the Metas?

@thegestaltprince , that sounds like the air quality won’t be as good in the area. Are you waiting for an evacuation alert?

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSam

@jaysm The fire's not too close, and it's around 40% contained

Krystal, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSam

@thegestaltprince I’m surprised there’s a fire watch so close to winter. It must be really dry where you live.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSam
Quote from JaySM on November 3, 2023, 4:35 am

@Naaga , you don’t write the Metas?

@thegestaltprince , that sounds like the air quality won’t be as good in the area. Are you waiting for an evacuation alert?

I don't write these kinda analysis myself when there are veterans doing good job, perhaps I can consider writing one myself in distant future. 😸

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelJaySMSam

@naaga You find quotes from the book pretty quickly. The entire time I thought you and @pet_genius were writing these analysis on your own. They are very detailed.

@naaga By the way, I found an isekai on Reddit that is complete and it has a relatively good ending. It’s Digimon. I’ve never read it but I thought I would bring it up.

This is a slow start to the chat room. 😅

pet_genius does write her Metas herself, as for me, I've mostly annotated all Snape quotes and major quotes owing to my history of countering Snaters and thus, can easily pull them out whenever required.

My original content can be seen in all discussions where I posted my own interpretations on the discussion topics.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSam

@naaga No wonder you’re so fast at finding these quotes. You have it bookmarked! 😂

Other than the Snily disagreement, what you post pretty much aligns with my headcanons.

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSalvyusSam
Quote from JaySM on November 3, 2023, 4:55 am

@naaga By the way, I found an isekai on Reddit that is complete and it has a relatively good ending. It’s Digimon. I’ve never read it but I thought I would bring it up.

This is a slow start to the chat room. 😅

Please share!

And a slow start is still a start.

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelJaySMSam

@naaga is always ready for war 😁

Regarding your conversation on weather. I used to live in a city near a mountain range and there we used to get snow but unless you drove up to the mountain, you would usually not face any problems.

Now, I live in a flatland area. There used to be snow maybe once or twice in  January and February but due to climate change, I think we won't be seeing snow again here. It's November and just today our temperature dropped to 23° and I'm still wearing t-shirts.

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaJaySMSalvyusSam
PreviousPage 2 of 10Next