Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Do you know where this photo came from?

“Why Snape?” The homepage was old, so I found this photo in an old record while saving it to an archive site. It is currently not visible on the homepage. However, the image doesn't come up when I google search for it, so I'm curious where the photo came from. Does anyone know?

https://whysnape.tripod.com/

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus

Perhaps this photo is an edited one, because I've seen this Snape pose in photos with different backgrounds.

The Gestalt Prince, comet and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrincecometSalvyus
Quote from Naaga on April 2, 2024, 11:11 pm

Perhaps this photo is an edited one, because I've seen this Snape pose in photos with different backgrounds.

Have you ever seen a picture of Snape in that pose?!?😲I was looking for a photo of this pose! not the posts photo itself, it's Snape in this pose!🫠

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus
Quote from comet on April 3, 2024, 12:03 am
Quote from Naaga on April 2, 2024, 11:11 pm

Have you ever seen a picture of Snape in that pose?!?😲I was looking for a photo of this pose! not the posts photo itself, it's Snape in this pose!🫠

I saw it in somewhere in a meme, here it is, not exactly same but similar enough.

The Gestalt Prince, comet and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrincecometBitterBritSalvyus

On the HP wiki, you see photos of the characters from still images that aren't in the films, so it's possible that it's from photoshoots, maybe for promotional material or for some other reason (I don't know film technicalities).

Naaga and comet have reacted to this post.
Naagacomet

Looks like a manip, which means the creator pieced together pieces of different photos to create that pose.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and comet have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagacomet
Quote from Heatherlly on April 3, 2024, 5:52 am

Looks like a manip, which means the creator pieced together pieces of different photos to create that pose.

Oh maybe. I was surprised because it was such a natural photo.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga