Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Fanon vs. Canon: Remus Lupin Edition

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

@james-potter, what are you doing?

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSeverus Snape

@lilyevans, dear I am defending myself from Snivellus and his herd of bullies, they are slandering my good name here

Yes, but why are you here in the first place? You told me you'd leave him alone!

I have left him alone for far too long. That wanker is upto no good and became a death eater as we all known. Now he tries playing off as misunderstood hero while naming myself as a bad guy.

Stop this, James. Stop it and apologize to Severus RIGHT NOW!

I am not doing anything for which I have to apologise. While Snape has to plenty to apologise to us for calling you a filthy mudblood, getting us killed by giving Voldy the prophecy and bullying our son.

Unlike Potter, I am perfectly capable of apologizing. I apologize for calling you that awful name, @lilyevans. I apologize for being stupid and naïve enough to join Voldemort, and I deeply, sincerely apologize for giving him that prophecy. It was and always will be the greatest regret of my life, one I have tried to atone for ever since. I understand that that doesn't make up for what I did. I also understand that my behavior toward your son was inexcusable. I can blame no one for that myself, and of course, I would not fault you for blaming me, too.

Regardless, I am sorry for every bit of pain I have ever caused you. There is nothing I wouldn't do to take it back.

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaLily Evans

Oh, Severus… 😥

Is this a soap opera, mark my words Snivellus and stay away from my wife 😡

I believe that is her decision, not yours.

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaLily Evans
PreviousPage 4 of 5Next