Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Fanon vs. Canon: Remus Lupin Edition

PreviousPage 5 of 5

Stay away from her like you did all those years, I am her husband and my decision is final

So I get no say in who I do and do not interact with?! Excuse me, James, but you're not my bloody father!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSeverus Snape

No, I am your bloody husband and you got to do what I ask of you!

That's it. I want a divorce.

You can't ask me for it, Lilyflower. Snape is trying to ruin our relationship. Remember, we are the Gryffindor power couple, star crossed lovers and parents of Harry Potter. Think about Harry, how he would feel if his ideal parents get divorced ? 🥺

Lilyflower? What is it with you and ridiculous nicknames?

As for "starcrossed lovers", I agree. We were never meant to end up together, and honestly, we shouldn't have gotten married in the first place. I would've never gone through with it if I'd known you were lying to me.

Don't talk to me about Harry either. He knows you were an arrogant bully; I'm sure he'll understand my decision to leave you when he finds out you're still up to your old tricks.

Lily, our patronus complement each other, even the writer of our story told that we are meant to be soulmates. You can't just walk away from all of that. Harry had forgiven me for my youthful errors and he would be devastated to see his parents seperated.

PreviousPage 5 of 5