Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi Hi Hi!

I've always had a deep love for Snape, although no one could rationalise it so I felt like a loser lmao (especially since all potter heads r James fans). I thought come say hi on this site and read lots of fanfic.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul NegruWinter's ShadeTimeLadyJamieDark Angel

Welcome into the fold @agassafa. One of the objectives of this site is to provide a safehaven for Snape fans and we certainly don't see ourselves losers and I urge you to not think so.

You can browse our immense collection of content like polls, metas, fanrecs, arts, discussions and more, you can ask anything regarding your queries by either replying on this thread or PM our Professors.

I recommend you to check out our fanfiction threads, you might find something new and interesting to read and recommend some fics you've read which are not in those thread.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalMotanul NegruDark AngelAgas

Have fun, and never think you're a loser for going against the grain!

Otherwise, should we not all eat shit, under the "logic" that a trillion flies can't all be wrong?

Heatherlly, mmlf and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelAgas

Well if you think that being a Snape fan makes one a loser then welcome to the Losers Club? (10 points to whatever your house is if you get the reference)

Jokes aside, there's never anything wrong with being different. On the contrary, it makes you special, following the crowd is boring.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul NegruAgas

Welcome to the group @agassafa! <3 Never feel bad for going against the rest of the mold or being different. Besides, us Snape fans need to unite, and you've certainly found the place for that! <3

Heatherlly, mmlf and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul NegruDark AngelAgas

Well, you won't find many James fans around here, but we have plenty of other stuff to offer! 🙂 We're really glad to have you – please don't hesitate to let us know if you have questions/need any help. 💚

PS – Liking a fictional character doesn't make you or anyone else a loser. That's true regardless of who that character is.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul NegruDark AngelAgas

Welcome on board @agassafa, feel free to check out the site. We have much content to enjoy including polls, metas, discussions and even fun activities. You can ask our Headmistress, Professors and myself regarding anything you want to ask. Enjoy! 💚

Heatherlly, mmlf and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelAgas
Quote from Motanul Negru on May 26, 2023, 2:16 pm

Have fun, and never think you're a loser for going against the grain!

Otherwise, should we not all eat shit, under the "logic" that a trillion flies can't all be wrong?

Hahahahaaaa! Brilliant!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaMotanul Negru

Hello @agassafa !

Welcome to the site, and have fun reading Snape fanfiction!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga