Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi There

Hello and Salutations!

My name is Cassie, though many of you might know me as Mamawolfsmith87 on Tumblr and/or Discord. I'm a 36 year old female from Indiana USA. I've been a Snape fan for almost three years now. I became a fan of his when reading the first book, and my love for the character grew as I got to know his motivations and backstory.

In life, I'm a social worker who works with the elderly and disabled population. I'm married with 2 dogs and 2 cats. I enjoy reading on my porch, gaming, music, writing drag race competitions, and traveling. I'm an INFJ, so I need tons of alone time to recharge my batteries.

I am also thr author of Prodigy, an OC and Snape fic. I also author one shots of Sev and an American Auror, Sadie.

I'm glad to be here and to meet all of you wonderful people! ❤️

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelGiorgia

Welcome into the fold @mamawolfsmith87 and glad to see another Snape fan among us.

You can refer this New Member Welcome Guide which contains all the useful information and links for our new members.

We love having writers among us and be sure to check out our Always Snape Story Archives to share your stories among all the members.

Anything you wanna ask pertaining to the website and other stuff, you can ask by PM our Professors or by making a post on this thread itself, we'd love to help you out.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark Angel

Honey welcome to this wonderful site 🥰💚

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

Welcome on board @mamawolfsmith87, feel free to check out the site. We have much content to enjoy including polls, metas, discussions and even fun activities. You can ask our Headmistress, Professors and myself regarding anything you want to ask. Enjoy! 💚

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelNaagaDark Angel

Welcome @mamawolfsmith87!!!! =) <333

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelCassie

Welcome to the community, it's nice to have you!

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaCassie

Welcome to the site! We're so happy to have you. 💚💚💚

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaCassie