Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hi! (ZombiePotter04)

PreviousPage 2 of 7Next

@zombiepotter04

If you are good at using translator, I can give you links to Snily in Polish. This is how I discovered the world of stories in English. 😄
Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04
With the stubbornness of a maniac, I will say that "Obscura nox animae" will suit you very well. A few elements may not stick to our guidelines, but the story itself is WONDERFUL!

@zombiepotter04

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21949825?view_adult=true

This is great too! 😍😍😍

Quote from Robaku90 on May 12, 2024, 10:45 am
Quote from ZombiePotter04 on May 5, 2024, 8:52 pm

Hello!

I am ZombiePotter04, (but you can call me Zombie, too 🙂 ) a 20(F) year old and I am from the Netherlands. I have been a long time Snily fan, basically since I discovered our dear Sev had been in love with Lily in Deathly Hallows (I only discovered HP in 2018, though. So, I guess it hasn't been that long, haha).

I love reading Snily fanfics and looking at Snily art (however, I am not a writer or artist myself, as I believe myself to be not that good at such things. :p)

Considering Snily fanfics, though, I am really quite picky (oops). My go-to Snily fics are fics where our dear Sev and Lily are madly in love with each other (which means Lily is as in love with Sev as he is with her). And no outside romances. 🙂 (I meant it when I said I was picky ok)

I also hate James Potter. I love to read fanfics where he is the villain, though (or where he constantly tries to get in between Sev and Lily but fails miserably cuz Lily has 0% interest in him). I also like fanfics where he isn't present/doesn't exist well enough. 🙂

(Snape has suffered in canon, so James gets to suffer in fanon, hehehehe)

The reason I've been mentioning all these preferences is because I have run out of fics to read that fit these categories and have been unable to find any new ones, so if anyone here knows of some good fics, don't hesitate to recommend/self-promo! 🙂

Aside from the fanfic stuff, I would love to get to know you all and see how you keep Sev's (and sometimes Lily's) legacies alive on this site (so happy that a place like this exists omggggg) so yay!

Toodles!
ZombiePotter04.

@zombiepotter04

Due to the fact that I have similar tastes: I love Snily, especially the ones where Lily is not mean to Sev and rejects him like in the canon, and I hate James (may the fires of hell consume him 🔥), I warmly welcome you! 😃 I will look for new stories with you. Why don't you check out my list on Ao3 and Wattpad? Maybe there's something you'll like?

Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome as well! <3 Also, good to know that you have an AO3 and Wattpad account! Are their names the same as your username on this site? I definitely want to check them out, so thanks! <3

HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90
Quote from Robaku90 on May 12, 2024, 10:49 am

@zombiepotter04

If you are good at using translator, I can give you links to Snily in Polish. This is how I discovered the world of stories in English. 😄

I'd be open to that. Which translator do you use?

Quote from Robaku90 on May 12, 2024, 10:54 am
With the stubbornness of a maniac, I will say that "Obscura nox animae" will suit you very well. A few elements may not stick to our guidelines, but the story itself is WONDERFUL!

Cool! I started with that story in the past, but I was turned away by Lily apparently having loved James before his death and only started loving Sev after the fact. (I have only read a few chapters, though, so I do not know everything) And, you know, Lily/James just irks me, haha. However, if it is really that good (I've heard it being recommended by multiple people (in general)), then I may give it a try! Thanks for the recommendation! <3

Quote from Robaku90 on May 12, 2024, 4:51 pm

@zombiepotter04

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21949825?view_adult=true

This is great too! 😍😍😍

Ohh, I'll check this out, too! Thank you so much for all the recommendations! <3

Quote from ZombiePotter04 on May 12, 2024, 8:08 pm

Cool! I started with that story in the past, but I was turned away by Lily apparently having loved James before his death and only started loving Sev after the fact. (I have only read a few chapters, though, so I do not know everything) And, you know, Lily/James just irks me, haha. However, if it is really that good (I've heard it being recommended by multiple people (in general)), then I may give it a try! Thanks for the recommendation! <3

I'm the author of Obscura Nox Animae. 🙂

As for Lily/James… their relationship is past tense and really isn't much of a factor in the story. I only included it because I wanted the story to be canon compliant and for Harry to exist… I also didn't like the idea of Severus being Lily's only relationship. We learn from our mistakes, especially when it comes to love and romance. Choosing the wrong person can teach us how to fully appreciate the right one, etc.

That's what the story is really about. It's two people who both made wrong choices and are lucky enough to get another chance. It isn't easy, and of course there's lots of angst, but if you're interested in a story where Severus and Lily are truly, deeply in love and fight like hell for each other/their relationship, Obscura is the way to go. 💚

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90UlaZombiePotter04
Quote from Heatherlly on May 13, 2024, 12:39 am
Quote from ZombiePotter04 on May 12, 2024, 8:08 pm

I'm the author of Obscura Nox Animae. 🙂

As for Lily/James… their relationship is past tense and really isn't much of a factor in the story. I only included it because I wanted the story to be canon compliant and for Harry to exist… I also didn't like the idea of Severus being Lily's only relationship. We learn from our mistakes, especially when it comes to love and romance. Choosing the wrong person can teach us how to fully appreciate the right one, etc.

That's what the story is really about. It's two people who both made wrong choices and are lucky enough to get another chance. It isn't easy, and of course there's lots of angst, but if you're interested in a story where Severus and Lily are truly, deeply in love and fight like hell for each other/their relationship, Obscura is the way to go. 💚

Ahh, OK. What you said is true, yeah. We do indeed learn from our mistakes. Considering what you're telling me about Lily and Sev's relationship in your story, I am really tempted to give it a try (So, I probably will)! <3 I know from another story of yours that you are a really good writer and that I do really enjoy your writing style and now that I have this extra info about the story, I can go in all the way! Yay! Thank you for your reply! <3

Quote from ZombiePotter04 on May 12, 2024, 8:05 pm
Quote from Robaku90 on May 12, 2024, 10:45 am
Quote from ZombiePotter04 on May 5, 2024, 8:52 pm

Hello!

I am ZombiePotter04, (but you can call me Zombie, too 🙂 ) a 20(F) year old and I am from the Netherlands. I have been a long time Snily fan, basically since I discovered our dear Sev had been in love with Lily in Deathly Hallows (I only discovered HP in 2018, though. So, I guess it hasn't been that long, haha).

I love reading Snily fanfics and looking at Snily art (however, I am not a writer or artist myself, as I believe myself to be not that good at such things. :p)

Considering Snily fanfics, though, I am really quite picky (oops). My go-to Snily fics are fics where our dear Sev and Lily are madly in love with each other (which means Lily is as in love with Sev as he is with her). And no outside romances. 🙂 (I meant it when I said I was picky ok)

I also hate James Potter. I love to read fanfics where he is the villain, though (or where he constantly tries to get in between Sev and Lily but fails miserably cuz Lily has 0% interest in him). I also like fanfics where he isn't present/doesn't exist well enough. 🙂

(Snape has suffered in canon, so James gets to suffer in fanon, hehehehe)

The reason I've been mentioning all these preferences is because I have run out of fics to read that fit these categories and have been unable to find any new ones, so if anyone here knows of some good fics, don't hesitate to recommend/self-promo! 🙂

Aside from the fanfic stuff, I would love to get to know you all and see how you keep Sev's (and sometimes Lily's) legacies alive on this site (so happy that a place like this exists omggggg) so yay!

Toodles!
ZombiePotter04.

@zombiepotter04

Due to the fact that I have similar tastes: I love Snily, especially the ones where Lily is not mean to Sev and rejects him like in the canon, and I hate James (may the fires of hell consume him 🔥), I warmly welcome you! 😃 I will look for new stories with you. Why don't you check out my list on Ao3 and Wattpad? Maybe there's something you'll like?

Hi! Thank you for the warm welcome as well! <3 Also, good to know that you have an AO3 and Wattpad account! Are their names the same as your username on this site? I definitely want to check them out, so thanks! <3

@zombiepotter04

Yes, the name is the same. Only in my profile picture I have a salamander instead of Snily. :) Send you links?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and ZombiePotter04 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaZombiePotter04
PreviousPage 2 of 7Next