Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

HP Fanfiction Recommendations (Miscellaneous)

Page 1 of 3Next

This thread is for fanfic recommendations that don't feature Snape as a main character. All characters and ships are welcome, though please be sure to mention any applicable warnings.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

This one's for you, @naaga (and anyone else demented enough to read it). 😂

First Encounter

Characters/Pairing: Hogwarts/Giant Squid

Summary: Hogwarts has contracted a disease called loneliness and the giant squid is the only cure.

Relatively short and surprisingly well-written one shot. Seems weird to call it explicit when there are no humans involved, but yeah, it's explicit. 😂

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaInterwovenMadness

Squidwarts ship best ship

Heatherlly, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaaga
Quote from Heatherlly on April 4, 2023, 10:07 pm

This one's for you, @naaga (and anyone else demented enough to read it). 😂

First Encounter

Characters/Pairing: Hogwarts/Giant Squid

Summary: Hogwarts has contracted a disease called loneliness and the giant squid is the only cure.

Relatively short and surprisingly well-written one shot. Seems weird to call it explicit when there are no humans involved, but yeah, it's explicit. 😂

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

Fate by TheTrueSpartan

Summary: When Ron discovers that he can see the future, his entire fate is thrown off of its course. A story about adventure, friendship, growing up, and pushing forward through hardships. This story will get darker as it progresses, just like the original Harry Potter novels. It will cover all Seven Years of Hogwarts, but mostly from Ron's perspective. No Mary Sues, no Character bashing.

Heatherlly and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystal

While looking over Ao3 for what characters Peter is most commonly shipped with (it's Emmeline Vance, if you're wondering), I got curious about whether there was any Peter/Lily fics. I found this cute oneshot. Her... less than stellar view on the Marauders (especially James) is likely a part of what endeared me to it. https://archiveofourown.org/works/43558530

Heatherlly, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaaga

Anyone is better than James. 😹😹

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalMotanul Negru

The Best Boggart

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalMotanul Negru

Three Hallows, a Rat, and Redemption

AverageFish

Summary:

Peter wasn't ready to die, but what he chose was worse. Now the Dark Lord is dead, leaving Peter with only a toddler and the need face the person he's become. This is the story of a man who survived, like a cockroach. A man who did the wrong things for the right reasons, betrayed everything he was and is now trying to make things right. A Peter-reincarnated-as-Harry redemption fic.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

We want what we can't have

I was looking through my bookmarks and stumbled upon this. Sadly abandoned. Severus does feature prominently but I posted this here because it doesn't fit into any of the other threads.

Eileen and Tom went to Hogwarts together and they happen to be quite close. Eileen was involved in Tom's horcrux creation, years later he shows up after an altercation with Tobias to help Eileen.

Maybe this will serve as inspiration for others to write something similar.

Naaga has reacted to this post.
Naaga
Page 1 of 3Next