Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

HP Fanfiction Recommendations (Miscellaneous)

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
Quote from Dark Angel on July 22, 2023, 2:34 am

We want what we can't have

I was looking through my bookmarks and stumbled upon this. Sadly abandoned. Severus does feature prominently but I posted this here because it doesn't fit into any of the other threads.

Eileen and Tom went to Hogwarts together and they happen to be quite close. Eileen was involved in Tom's horcrux creation, years later he shows up after an altercation with Tobias to help Eileen.

Maybe this will serve as inspiration for others to write something similar.

Oh, I really liked this one, little Sev is adorable. 😸

The Gestalt Prince and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceDark Angel

I'm glad you liked it. The premise is really sth different and I would have loved seeing Tom become a good mentor to little Sev. When he says he would stay with Severus forever if he would let him, omg! 🥺 I love this Tom Riddle

The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaaga

I once read a AU where Tom Riddle was raised by his grandparents from his father's side and didn't become Voldemort. He even adopted little Sev after rescuing him from Tobias. It was a wholesome fic. (I can't rec it because I forgot the title 😭, I sometimes hate my non-bookmarking habit).

If you find it again, you have to share it with me! 😍

The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaaga
Quote from Dark Angel on July 22, 2023, 7:41 am

If you find it again, you have to share it with me! 😍

Yeah, for sure. 😺

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14106589/19/Petunia-and-the-Little-Monster

Petunia-centric story, with some Lily and Sev interlaced. I just love how realistically the author depicted Petunia, and wholly its entire premise with her being into magical creatures & earning a slight redemption. Love this fic so much!

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

That Glorious Strength

Summary:

Instead of becoming Voldemort, Tom Riddle established a school of “secondary importance” for Muggleborns, half-bloods, and Squibs. Since the school frees Hogwarts to continue drifting more towards the purebloods’ whims and wishes, they haven’t raised any large fuss. Besides, everyone knows that half-bloods and Muggleborns don’t have any real power. Just look at Riddle, who had ambitions that outpaced his magical strength. They don’t see the revolution coalescing under the surface.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelInterwovenMadness

He Always Speaks Most Highly Of You

Summary:

It’s 1973 and Lucius Malfoy is attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the seventh-year Head Boy when an odd, quiet third-year coincidentally captures his attention.

The explanation of why Lucius Malfoy always spoke so highly of Severus Snape.

Krystal and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
KrystalDark Angel

Silence's Kiss

M9

Hello there.
By any chance, are you a student at Hogwarts?
I was one too, once upon a time.
You’re a clever one, aren’t you? Yes, that’s me. It’s very nice to meet you.
If I need to be anything, then I can be a friend. I know how hard it can be to find friends of worth when you’re the most clever one in the room. People get ever so jealous.
That’s why I became Head Boy: to make sure things like that didn’t happen to anyone else. I imagine that was quite a while ago, now.
Don’t worry. You can trust me, Hermione.

This was recommended on a Discord server and I quickly read through the first chapter. It sounds quite promising but since I'm rather busy now, I'll probably leave it for later.

The only thing that bothers me so far is the eventual pairing. Dear author, just what were you thinking?

Krystal, Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaSalvyus

Family Branches

Lucy_Luna

@naaga you wanted a story with Sev's little sister?

This series of one-shots and short fics deals with an AU where Snape has a little sister and things start changing for him because he is left to care for her.

Also features Snape/OC (not his sister!)

Because it's a series of random oneshots and shorter stories which have not been written and updated in chronological order it lacks in coherence for my taste. I came upon it a long time ago and gave it a read. If you're into things such as Slice of Life, and family themes, you or someone else on the site may enjoy it.

Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
NaagaSalvyus
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next