Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I, Sirius Orion Black, Marauder and Sex God...

Page 1 of 4Next

Ah, greetings, mere mortals! I, Sirius Orion Black, the one and only Marauder, am here to grace you with my presence. But wait, that's not all! Prepare to be dazzled, for I am also known throughout the wizarding world as the legendary Sex God!

You see, my charm is unrivaled, my wit is razor-sharp, and my good looks are simply undeniable. It's no wonder witches swoon at the mere sight of me! The ladies can't resist the allure of my tousled black hair and my mischievous grin.

As a Marauder, I excel in mischief and mayhem, leaving my mark on Hogwarts and beyond. Pranks are my specialty, and there's never a dull moment when I'm around. My loyal friends James, Remus, and Peter can attest to the excitement that follows in my wake.

So, brace yourselves, for you're about to witness the charisma and brilliance of Sirius Black, the Marauder and Sex God extraordinaire! You're welcome, by the way. Now, who's ready for a bit of mischief and a dash of charm? Let the fun begin!

Krystal, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaJames PotterDark Angel

Hey there, mate! A Padfoot introduction, indeed! With you by my side, I've got nothing to fear. We'll light this place up with our mischiefs, maraud like there's no tomorrow, and let those Snivellus lovers know exactly where they stand. Can't deny it, with you around, there won't be a single dull moment! Let's make some magic happen, Padfoot!

Sirius Black has reacted to this post.
Sirius Black

Oi, Prongs, my man! You know I've got your back, right? With two extraordinary Marauders together, this place is gonna light up like a firework show! And those Snivellus lovers? Ha! They won't know what hit 'em! They've been missing out on the real magic!

James Potter has reacted to this post.
James Potter

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelBitterBritSalvyusUla

James Potter, Dark Angel and InterwovenMadness have reacted to this post.
James PotterDark AngelInterwovenMadness

So... In another thread we were discussing BDE. This? This is SDE. 💀

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSalvyus

Am I the only one who's noticed that Sirius's initials spell SOB a.k.a. Son of a Bitch?

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeBitterBritSalvyusUla
Quote from Heatherlly on July 27, 2023, 12:47 pm

Am I the only one who's noticed that Sirius's initials spell SOB a.k.a. Son of a Bitch?

You know, I literally just thought of it before seeing your post. 😹😹

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalWinter's Shade
Quote from Heatherlly on July 27, 2023, 12:47 pm

Oh, you know what, babe? My dear old mum and I might have some epic disagreements, but there's one thing we both agree on - we've got a mutual talent for getting on each other's nerves! It's like a wizarding tradition in the Black family, you see. 😁

But hey, we can always bond over a shared talent, right? And at least that way, we've got something in common! 😉

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaJames PotterSalvyus

Dear Lord, no!

Now I will never hear the end of those horrid serious/ Sirius jokes with you here.

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaJames PotterWinter's ShadeSalvyusSirius Black
Page 1 of 4Next