Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

I, Sirius Orion Black, Marauder and Sex God...

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next
Quote from Dark Angel on July 28, 2023, 1:46 am

Dear Lord, no!

Now I will never hear the end of those horrid serious/ Sirius jokes with you here.

Oh, come on now! You've just unleashed the floodgates of puns, haven't you? Get ready for the "Sirius-ly serious" and "Siriusly funny" jokes to come rolling in. But don't worry, I've got a good sense of humor, and I can handle the pun-ishment! 😄 Let's have some fun with it, shall we? 😉

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaJames PotterDark AngelSalvyus

I will say, I do like a good pun

SanctuaryAngel, Krystal and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeDark AngelSalvyusSirius Black
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on July 28, 2023, 3:02 am

I will say, I do like a good pun

Ah, I knew you had a good sense of humor! Puns are like magical pranks - they lighten the mood and keep things interesting. We'll make quite the pun-dits duo, don't you think? I'm all ears for your favorite puns, so bring 'em on! Let's see if we can outwit even Peeves with our witty wordplay! 😄

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaJames PotterSalvyus

I don't know about that. If Peeves is the gestalt consciousness of all mischief at Hogwarts, I'd say we'd have a hard time reaching his level of wordplay. Trying to outwit Peeves is like trying to out-drink Hagrid.

SanctuaryAngel, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeSalvyusSirius Black

Haha, fair point! Peeves might be in a league of his own when it comes to mischief and wordplay. I suppose you're right; trying to out-drink Hagrid would be quite the challenge too! But you know what they say, aim high, prank harder! We may not reach Peeves' level, but we'll certainly leave our mark with some top-notch wordplay. Who knows, maybe even the poltergeist will give us a nod of approval! 😄 Let's raise our wands to mischief, laughter, and unforgettable puns! Cheers! 🍻

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and James Potter have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaJames Potter

I can cheers to that

SanctuaryAngel, Naaga and Sirius Black have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelNaagaSirius Black

Cheers to mischief and unforgettable puns! 🍻 With you by my side, Hogwarts won't know what hit 'em! Let's make some magical memories! 🥂😄

Actually, speaking of Hogwarts, real question: do you think you would've been sorted into Slytherin if you hadn't met James? Like, were you expecting to be sorted into Slytherin, or were you always going to choose a different house?

SanctuaryAngel, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaJames PotterSirius Black

Merlin's beard, can you imagine me, the so-called "Black heir," stuck in Slytherin? Thank my lucky stars for dear ol' Prongs! He saved me from that fate worse than a Dementor's kiss. Living next to greasy Snivelly for 7 years? Now that's a horror story in itself! 😄

I always thought I'd end up in Slytherin, considering the family tradition and all. But when James showed me the way to a better place, my heart was set on Gryffindor. Red and gold suits me much better, don't you think? And let's not even talk about losing my charming sense of humor to that sour git! With the Marauders by my side, there's no place I'd rather be. 🦁🏰

I dunno, I think you and Snape just got off to the wrong start. You actually had a bit in common.

SanctuaryAngel, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeSalvyusSirius Black
PreviousPage 2 of 4Next