Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Mr Flay's Art

Young Eileen Prince. At one point I realized I'd have to render the overcomplicated mirror frame and decided not to, but it's still nice.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaRobaku90SalvyusSamCharlotteRheaZombiePotter04

Oh, that's beautiful!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusSammrflay

That's lovely! What programs/apps did you use to create it?

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSammrflay

@heatherlly I use Krita. If anyone wants a free and open source painting program... this is a good one, or at least it works really well for me.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Sam have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSam

That's really cool! I'm not much of a painter, though I do a lot of 3-D modeling, rendering, and graphic design (Daz Studio, Marvelous Designer, Blender, Photoshop, etc). I'm always curious about the programs other artists use… there are so many to choose from these days.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSammrflay

Awesome art. Very little to no art of Eileen exists so this one is absolutely welcome. Meanwhile, I can barely draw stick figures.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceNaagamrflay
Quote from Sam on March 12, 2024, 1:05 pm

Awesome art. Very little to no art of Eileen exists so this one is absolutely welcome. Meanwhile, I can barely draw stick figures.

LOL! I'm struggling to draw a decent face or get the elements in proportion. The struggle is real, LOL!

@MrFlay LOVE this rendition of Eileen Prince! I hope you produce more art for this underappreciated character!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga