Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

"Obscura Nox Animae" (Severus Snape/Lily Evans) M

PreviousPage 2 of 2
I love this story with endless love! I'm reading it for the first time, I don't know which one. 😍😍😍😍 I'm glad that it's complete, I don't have to wait for new chapters (although on the other hand it's a pity). The best Snily ever! ❤❤❤
Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga
Quote from Heatherlly on March 15, 2023, 1:13 am

@naaga I started this story less than a year after I first read this series. It's a long one, but if you do read, I hope you enjoy it! 🙂

@kris Your response to @fredriq is correct. Thank you for summarizing so well.  🙂

Spoiler
In this story, Lily had feelings for Severus when they were teenagers. Those feelings are reawakened very early on, heightened by her unique ability to see him for who he's truly become (switching sides, protecting Harry, etc). Obviously, she's not able to act on her feelings until she's in human form, but it was by no means a sudden thing.

You're also right about Harry. As much as Lily would've loved to be a full-time parent, Harry is pretty much an adult when the war ends. He needs independence, and of course, it's natural for him to spend most of his time with his friends/girlfriend. That doesn't diminish his relationship with Lily, but they both had to adjust/find a dynamic that worked for them.

W punkt! / On point!

Quote from Naaga on March 19, 2023, 9:28 am

Ok, I completed the fic so here's my review.

It was amazing, you wrote well. I just finished today and the fic was an amazing ride. I usually don't ship Snily but the pairing worked well in the fic and your version of Lily was amazing. Tension, angst, romance, fluff all were really good. Your Snape was one of the best version of Snape that I have read. Overall, the fic is really awesome.

Everything is balanced there and the characters are real. And lots of long chapters. ❤ Honey for the heart!
PreviousPage 2 of 2