Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Poll: Where in the World Do You Live?

Where in the World Do You Live?
Africa
Asia
Australia
Europe
North America
South America
PreviousPage 5 of 7Next
Quote from InterwovenMadness on July 3, 2023, 2:10 am

I'm from NSW, Australia! It's so utterly freezing here (10° is our normal for the winter) but nevertheless, it's such a beautiful country!

OMG a fellow Aussie! =D Hiiiiii!

(*waves from Adelaide*)

Heatherlly, mmlf and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark Angel

Also another Aussie!

I'm currently based in Canberra, the city that's forced me to actually dress for winter and has taught me the concept of layering my clothing so I don't freeze on the streets or swelter inside buildings with central heating. :')

Heatherlly, mmlf and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark Angel
Quote from BitterBrit on July 3, 2023, 6:24 am

Also another Aussie!

I'm currently based in Canberra, the city that's forced me to actually dress for winter and has taught me the concept of layering my clothing so I don't freeze on the streets or swelter inside buildings with central heating. :')

Yay!! More Aussies! Aussie Snape fans are so hard to find! Or at least, not very active on social media in Snape communities.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelBitterBrit
Quote from mmlf on June 26, 2023, 7:00 am
Quote from Dark Angel on May 30, 2023, 1:21 pm

Middle Eastern here, though I was born in Austria and grew up in Germany until shortly after my 13th birthday.

Our summers burn you to a crisp. 🙃

Damnnn, I can imagine. What part of the Middle East? Closer to Europe or Asia?

I'm closer to Europe, I don't want to reveal where exactly I'm from but I'm  part of an ethnic minority.

Hm...looking at all the Australians with their cold weather... I should start living like a migratory bird.

mmlf, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfSanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaBitterBrit
Quote from Dark Angel on July 3, 2023, 9:04 am

Middle Eastern here, though I was born in Austria and grew up in Germany until shortly after my 13th birthday.

I'm closer to Europe, I don't want to reveal where exactly I'm from but I'm  part of an ethnic minority.

Hm...looking at all the Australians with their cold weather... I should start living like a migratory bird.

Let me guess, Turkey. 😸

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark Angel
Quote from Naaga on July 3, 2023, 12:56 pm

Let me guess, Turkey. 😸

That was rather close but still wrong, let me rephrase I'm relatively close to Europe, but not connected

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSalvyus
Quote from Dark Angel on July 3, 2023, 4:02 pm

Let me guess, Turkey. 😸

That was rather close but still wrong, let me rephrase I'm relatively close to Europe, but not connected

Damn, I need another clue. 😸

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelSalvyus
Quote from Dark Angel on July 3, 2023, 4:02 pm

Let me guess, Turkey. 😸

My guess is Iraq, though I totally understand if you'd rather not confirm. Safety/privacy is important, especially for ethnic minorities who might be in a vulnerable position.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelBitterBritSalvyus

Bull's eye, though I would like  to clarify that it is Northern Iraq, I have nothing to do with the central and Southern parts. It's actually not for safety or privacy reasons but I have had my fair share of very heated geopolitical discussions online that easily devolved into having  vulgar insults thrown at me.

I try to avoid drama.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSalvyus

Wow, lucky guess! 🙂

As far as I'm concerned, this is an apolitical community. That's part of the reason I created it – people need and deserve safe spaces where they can enjoy their interests without being inundated with all the political garbage that happens on other sites (especially social media). It's exhausting, even if (like me) you do care a lot about politics. There's just a time and place for it, and personally, I don't want it in my face 24/7.

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelBol_StarkSalvyusZombiePotter04
PreviousPage 5 of 7Next