Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Round Robin Idea Submissions

PreviousPage 3 of 3

I've had this idea for a while, but have never gotten anywhere with it, so I thought I'd drop it here to see how it'd play out. This expression originating from the 1600s doesn’t have to do with the Devil of the Bible but with a seam around a ship’s hull near the water.

Title: Entrenched Devil & the Deep Blue
Rating: T to M
Characters: Severus, Lily, Various
Premise: Sev stumbles across a Knights of Walpurgis meeting wherein many allied with the Dark Lord plan an attack on Cokeworth during the hols, on Lily's street. How will Sev save the life of his best friend (currently strained relationship), & and his hometown whilst avoiding the horrors of his home life in conjunction with the dangers of the Wizarding World?

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSam

There are a few ideas in my mind, for a Gen RR

1. Dreams of Destruction: A 10 yr old Severus Snape saw a nightmare where he saw canon Lily killed by Voldemort in 1981. Following this, Severus starts having dreams about different scenarios but the more he prevents, the more the dreams change. How'd Severus Snape navigate in an ever-changing world based on dreams?
  2.  The Rebellion on the Other Side: Professor Severus Snape, the Potions Master and spy extraordinaire decides to directly go to Department of Mysteries rather than spending time searching Forbidden Forest for Harry Potter. He accidentally falls into a mysterious gate in Department of Mysteries, and travels in a different world, ruled over by the Dark Lords Albus Dumbledore and Gellert Grindelwald with their Order of the Phoenix, and only resistance lies with Knights of Walpurgis led by ambitious Tom Riddle. How'd Severus Snape survive in a world similar yet different from his own when his counterpart has been dead since last 15 years?
  3. Doomed Destiny: Severus Snape dies after looking at Harry Potter's eyes, but destiny isn't done with him. Rather than getting his well deserved rest, Severus Snape wakes up inside Hogwarts Express, going back to King's Cross after his graduation. How'd Severus Snape navigate in this life, without shackles of masters binding him to a cursed life?
The Gestalt Prince, TimeLadyJamie and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceTimeLadyJamieJaySMSalvyus

I think these are good idea. I could see myself participating in any one of these.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieSalvyus
PreviousPage 3 of 3