Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Round Robin Idea Submissions

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

Basically, yeah

Krystal, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSam

Based on two fics Ashes of Armageddon and First Casualties (I think the latter has been influenced by the former even if the author made no direct reference). I suggest viewer discretion for Ashes of Armaggeddon, some chapters are very disturbing.

Title: Darkness Within or Emerald Vengeance

Rating: MA

Characters: Severus Snape, Lily Potter or Harriet Potter, Tom Riddle

Premise: (two possibilities based on member preference)

1. Voldemort mysteriously vanishes after Halloween 1981, his presumed death is celebrated and all those who loyally followed him are mercilessly hunted down by the Aurors. Severus Snape is arrested and after a short stay in Azkaban he is put on trial. Dumbledore vouches for his innocence but Snape's loyalty and supposed change of heart is doubted. He is not sent back to Azkaban but also not granted his freedom: instead he is bound by an ancient spell to serve none other than his former best friend Lily Potter as penance for his previous sins. Lily Potter, whose emerald eyes had lost all their warmth and kindness and looked down upon him with a cruel glint that eerily reminded him of the Dark Lord.

2. When Voldemort tries to aim his Killing Curse at Harriet, Hagrid intercepts it with his umbrella in a desperate attempt to save the The-Girl-Who-Lived but fails, Harriet is struck by the green light and falls to the ground, seemingly dead but it was not so. Snape's memories had shown her that she needed to die in order to destroy the horcrux but here she was, alive and well. Voldemort is defeated with her help and that of her friends and the wizarding world is saved at last.

Snape wakes up after spending months in a coma. Shortly after regaining consciousness he is put on trial for his Death Eater related activities. He is sentenced to a life sentence in Azkaban but as the fortress currently lacks a reliable security system, alternative measures are taken. Severus is stripped off his magic and finds himself bound into servitude once again, this time to none other than the savior of the Wizarding World.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalJaySMSalvyusSam

We want what we can't have served as inspiration for this one.

Title: Torn Allegiances

Rating: M (probably?)

Characters: Severus Snape, Eileen Snape, Tobias Snape, Tom Riddle, Lily Evans

Premise: 

Severus was used to his parents' arguing  but one day their argument escalates and Severus seriously fears for his mother's life. Before things go too far, a mysterious man appears in their shabby living room, he points his wand at Tobias, the room is illuminated by a green light and Tobias' raging is silenced.

Eileen and Tom went to Hogwarts together and Tom noticed the dull looking witch, had a rather bright mind and a pureblood name which he could make use of. Tom was almost affectionate with her but after her graduation, Eileen vanished from the wizarding world and Tom had better things to do than run after a mediocre witch, taking over the Wizarding World for example. She had done her part and was of no use anymore but Tom refused to depend on anyone's favor so in a moment of great need and despair, he came to pay his debts to the witch who had aided him on his path to greatness.

After that fateful day, Severus left Spinner's End but he never quite forgot the red haired witch he met in the park.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeSalvyusSam

As you all know I do already love the idea. To make the start for us all a bit easier I would like to submit two stories from me that were both originally planned as One Shots but I got multiple requests to continue them.

Personally I think using such a One Shot might make things easier for us as writers as we already have a first chapter and can plot how the story will continue, as I clearly only had that one chapter plotted.

Title: Last Option
Rating: MA
Characters:  Severus Snape, Lily Evans, Remus Lupin
Future maybe: Albus Dumbledore, Marauders, Minerva, Mary Macdonald and multiple others
Pairings: Severus/Lily
Premise: Continuing from where the OS ended Severus would go to Albus Dumbledore with Lily Evans to report what Mulciber did to Mary. From there the fight against the wanna-be Death Eaters but also the real DE does start for Severus and Lily. As if that isn't enough the Marauders also cause trouble but one of them may have a change of heart.

Title: The Lioness and the Cub
Rating: M (to be safe)
Characters: Minerva McGonagall, Severus Snape, Poppy Pomfrey, Albus Dumbledore, Lily Evans
Future maybe: Marauders, Eileen and Tobias, Slytherins, Professors
Pairings: Severus/Lily
Premise: Minerva wants to get Severus out of his abusive home, in the future chapters we would see the battle for guardianship and how Severus and Minerva do develop. What kind of influence does Minerva have on him? How does it change his life at Hogwarts?

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSalvyusSam

Oh, yeah. I should probably add this one. There were quite a few readers that wanted me to continue it.

Title: The Bond
Rating: T?
Characters: Severus/Lily
Premise: Severus and Lily make a vow as children, unbeknownst to them it creates an unbreakable bond.

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSalvyusSam

From the discord:

Title: Severus Snape, Minister for Magic
Rating: M
Characters: Severus, Various
Premise: Severus Snape is Minister for Magic, and he's bringing his Professor Snapeness with him

• crackfic, includes taking points and dishing out detentions to Ministry employees.
Krystal, Naaga and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMSalvyusSam

Great to see new thread on the site. I would love to see the continuation of a very interesting H.P/Worm crossover. It's by an author called Sir Rabby, it's on both spacebattles(dot)com and sufficientvelocity(dot)com. I am pretty sure I saw it on FFN too but it was missing few chapters. Basically, it's a story where Severus ends up having some sort of seer like power. He sees little choices or paths, he can choose them. They show him hundreds of steps towards that particular goal. It was pretty good, sadly it's been abandoned since 2015 I think.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaJaySM
Quote from Sam on November 3, 2023, 6:36 pm

Great to see new thread on the site. I would love to see the continuation of a very interesting H.P/Worm crossover. It's by an author called Sir Rabby, it's on both spacebattles(dot)com and sufficientvelocity(dot)com. I am pretty sure I saw it on FFN too but it was missing few chapters. Basically, it's a story where Severus ends up having some sort of seer like power. He sees little choices or paths, he can choose them. They show him hundreds of steps towards that particular goal. It was pretty good, sadly it's been abandoned since 2015 I think.

This one would need author approval. If you can’t get it, then tweaking the premise and starting from scratch would be better.

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaSam

The author hasn't been active since 2020. Almost all of their stories are in a limbo lol. I don't think they would respond at all.

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaJaySM

You could suggest a Seer Severus Snape RR, just in general as opposed to being based off the one you read

Krystal, Naaga and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeJaySMSalvyusSam
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next