Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Round Robin: The Post-Grad Prince: Part 2

PreviousPage 5 of 5

"But you'd need a full foundation from your grandfather, I mean... We don't need to beat about the bush, I'm obviously aware of your financial situation - and no, I don't care, Severus." She had said the words before he could even speak. 

"I wasn't going to say anything about it." He huffed, drawing a laugh from Lily.

"Oh, we both know you wanted to say something, Sev." She said with a smile. "But you should really know that I don't care if you're rich or not, all that matters is that you're you."

Severus felt her hand on his, squeezing it gently.

"I'm just pointing out that you won't make it without him and that it will force you to have contact with him, probably even work with him." Lily said in a calm tone. "I want you to be okay with that."

The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaaga

"I've already agreed to it," Severus said, gesturing to the letter he was writing.

Lily read it over taking another bite of her sandwich. "So... when are you planning to meet with him?"

"I've left a note," Severus explained as he pointed to a line on the page. "He'll reply with a time and place."

As the two continued eating, Severus checked the time. "I should be heading back to my place soon."

"What?" Lily looked surprised. "Why?"

"I just thought--"

"You can spend the night, if you'd like."

Severus was surprised by the offer, and it seemed like Lily was equally surprised by the words leaving her mouth based on her reddened expression.

Naaga and Bol_Stark have reacted to this post.
NaagaBol_Stark

"I..." 

The surprise was so great that he really was at a loss for words. It wasn't as if he'd never spent the night at Lily's before, the Evans never had a problem with it, and sometimes he had the feeling they even encouraged it and were happy about it... But this time they were alone.

"We should put up some protection spells against your former fiancé... I think he will probably come here at some point to look for you... You know he was always after you."

And Severus really didn't want to be attacked while he slept, something he just knew Potter and Black wouldn't shy away from.

The Gestalt Prince has reacted to this post.
The Gestalt Prince
PreviousPage 5 of 5