Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Weekly Discussion: Favoritism

PreviousPage 17 of 25Next
Quote from Bol_Stark on July 26, 2023, 12:06 pm

Are you sure that this was actually Lily and not Sirius?

I can very well imagine that you wouldn't notice if Sirius does take her place while Lily did sneak off to meet with Sev so that she would get what she really needed.

How did you know?

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 7 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaNamesakesnakeDark AngelInterwovenMadnessBol_StarkSalvyus

Perhaps he was the one cheating, Potter you big hypocrit. 😹

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceLily EvansInterwovenMadness

@lilyevans we are best friends, I know him better than anyone. We'd shared threesomes when you and me weren't together. 😎

Quote from Lily Evans on July 26, 2023, 12:13 pm
Quote from Bol_Stark on July 26, 2023, 12:06 pm

Are you sure that this was actually Lily and not Sirius?

I can very well imagine that you wouldn't notice if Sirius does take her place while Lily did sneak off to meet with Sev so that she would get what she really needed.

How did you know?

Black walking around with a stupid grin all day on his face.

And you forgot to use Muffliato in our dorm… It really wasn’t comfortable to sleep in the common room, the giant squid has a habit of knocking against the window during the night.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaLily EvansNamesakesnakeDark AngelSalvyus
Quote from James Potter on July 26, 2023, 12:10 pm

How dare you accuse my wife of cheating, not that she'd consider it after how much I pleased her, she is probably imperiod by Snivellus and you being his followers would of course bad mouth me.

EX-wife, James. I divorced you four months ago, or have you forgotten? It happened right here on this forum.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaNamesakesnakeDark AngelSalvyus

You are still my wife @lilyevans, divorce petition is pending and I'd payed a lot of money to get it squashed. 😎🤫

Quote from James Potter on July 26, 2023, 12:22 pm

You are still my wife @lilyevans, divorce petition is pending and I'd payed a lot of money to get it squashed. 😎🤫

I’m pretty sure that Narcissa will love to support Lily and is ready to pay a lot more to help her get the divorce within the next hour.

Guess I’m gonna send her an owl now.

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaLily EvansInterwovenMadnessSalvyus

Send as many owls as you like, I'm well supported by extraordinary marauders and our incredible leader Albus Dumbledore. There's no way you slimy snakes would get your way. 😎😝

Your parents' Galleons can't buy everything, you spoiled pureblood git. I proved that when I took a Portkey here to Tijuana and got what Muggles call a "quickie divorce".

PS: Severus looks great with a tan. 😉

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaNamesakesnakeDark AngelBitterBritBol_StarkSalvyus
Quote from Lily Evans on July 26, 2023, 12:34 pm

Your parents' Galleons can't buy everything, you spoiled pureblood git. I proved that when I took a Portkey here to Tijuana and got what Muggles call a "quickie divorce".

PS: Severus looks great with a tan. 😉

Noooooooooo 😭😭😭😭

Please someone tell me this is a nightmare 😭

SanctuaryAngel, Naaga and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelNaagaDark Angel
PreviousPage 17 of 25Next