Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Weekly Discussion: Favoritism

PreviousPage 16 of 25Next
Quote from James Potter on July 26, 2023, 11:41 am

I remember you moaning loudly in our sexy times @lilyevans, I consider myself alpha specimen in pleasing women. 😎

She was probably imagining someone else though

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus
Quote from Heatherlly on July 26, 2023, 11:41 am

Ha, not that nice! See the post above yours. 😉

I saw it just after posting and added a P.S., still I'm thinking she was pretty nice with the way she said it.

Quote from James Potter on July 26, 2023, 11:41 am

I remember you moaning loudly in our sexy times @lilyevans, I consider myself alpha specimen in pleasing women. 😎

On that matter... I'm pretty sure she was fantasizing about Severus while not even feeling you Potter.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelInterwovenMadnessSalvyus

Perhaps she'd to fake it to not crush your fragile male ego @james-potter 😹😹

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceLily EvansDark AngelSalvyus

Of course James would refer to himself as "Alpha". Gross.

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaLily EvansDark AngelInterwovenMadnessSalvyus

Of course I faked it. If I didn't, he'd throw a tantrum. Ironic that he still uses that stupid nickname for Severus. He's the one who snivels like a baby when he doesn't get his way.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 8 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaNamesakesnakeDark AngelBitterBritInterwovenMadnessBol_StarkSalvyus

If course I am Alpha specimen of male species. I don't differentiate among sex and my best friend Sirius can attest to my skills in brothels of Knockturn Alley. 😎

Me and Lily couldn't keep our hands off each other and kept going whole nights, often daily. I don't see any problems with my awesome skills and Lily is probably imperiod by Snivellus to badmouth my skills.

Quote from Lily Evans on July 26, 2023, 11:58 am

Of course I faked it. If I didn't, he'd throw a tantrum. Ironic that he still uses that stupid nickname for Severus. He's the one who snivels like a baby when he doesn't get his way.

Roasted 🔥🔥🔥

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaLily EvansDark AngelInterwovenMadnessBol_StarkSalvyus
Quote from James Potter on July 26, 2023, 12:02 pm

If course I am Alpha specimen of male species. I don't differentiate among sex and my best friend Sirius can attest to my skills in brothels of Knockturn Alley. 😎

Me and Lily couldn't keep our hands off each other and kept going whole nights, often daily. I don't see any problems with my awesome skills and Lily is probably imperiod by Snivellus to badmouth my skills.

Are you sure that this was actually Lily and not Sirius?
I can very well imagine that you wouldn't notice if Sirius does take her place while Lily did sneak off to meet with Sev so that she would get what she really needed.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaLily EvansDark AngelSalvyus
Quote from Lily Evans on July 26, 2023, 11:58 am

Oh you poor dear, how ever did you put up with that Potter man-child?

You need a Time Turner so you can gain back at least some of the time you wasted on him.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaBitterBritInterwovenMadnessSalvyus
Quote from Bol_Stark on July 26, 2023, 12:06 pm
Quote from James Potter on July 26, 2023, 12:02 pm

Are you sure that this was actually Lily and not Sirius?
I can very well imagine that you wouldn't notice if Sirius does take her place while Lily did sneak off to meet with Sev so that she would get what she really needed.

I know the difference between them quite well, thank you.

How dare you accuse my wife of cheating, not that she'd consider it after how much I pleased her, she is probably imperiod by Snivellus and you being his followers would of course bad mouth me.

PreviousPage 16 of 25Next