Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Weekly Discussion: Favoritism

PreviousPage 15 of 25Next

James Potter definitely has Small Dick Energy, because it has to even out his big ego.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSeverus SnapeLily EvansDark AngelSalvyus
Quote from SanctuaryAngel on July 26, 2023, 9:25 am

James Potter definitely has Small Dick Energy, because it has to even out his big ego.

"Hey babe, you know I've got big brain and big dick energy, unlike Snivellus."

Dark Angel has reacted to this post.
Dark Angel
Quote from James Potter on July 26, 2023, 9:34 am

"Hey babe, you know I've got big brain and big dick energy, unlike Snivellus."

...You have a brain?

Using your tiny dick doesn't count.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSeverus SnapeLily EvansDark AngelBitterBritSalvyus

That's interesting, James, considering that you were the one who couldn't leave Severus alone, not the other way around. You were clearly threatened by and envious of his friendship with Lily, to the point that you spent years lashing out at him in disgustingly immature ways. Not only that, you didn't dare attack him unless you had your little friends there for backup. Four on one? LOL, that's about as SDE (Small Dick Energy) as you can get.

Personally, I don't think it's a coincidence that Severus was sorted into Slytherin. My guess is that he has a nice big snake in his pants, a perfect match for his swagger. Lest we forget, this is a man who could hoodwink the most evil wizard in living memory without breaking a sweat, an absolute legend who saved the entire Wizarding World through an unprecedented combination of diabolical cunning, a towering intellect, and a level of humility and selflessness that a mediocre, self-serving asshole like you could never dream of.

That is what we call BDE, a man who (unlike yourself) doesn't need to show off or overcompensate to impress those around him. Severus is impressive because of who he is, not who he pretends to be.

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 8 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSeverus SnapeLily EvansYampamDark AngelBitterBritInterwovenMadnessSalvyus

An astute observation. Five points to Gryffindor.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 6 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaLily EvansDark AngelInterwovenMadnessSalvyus

Our apologies dear Professor, we weren't sure you would be comfortable with us arguing about the size of your genitalia. I personally do not like the phrase as I consider it sexist and body shaming and as a feminist I refuse to describe a person's greatness of character with the size of a penis.

We all now that a scene with Professor Snape, becomes a scene about him. He steals the the attention from the protagonist himself.

That said, size doesn't matter. Someone with your tongue can impress in multiple ways. 😁

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaLily EvansNamesakesnakeSalvyus

It's not the length of the wand but how a wizard uses it. In James's case? Let's just say he has the skill level of a Squib.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaNamesakesnakeDark AngelSalvyus

I don't know why we even need to talk about that? I think everyone does know that Severus Snape has a big, very big, dick. Basilisk is probably a more fitting word to describe it than big.

I'm kinda surprised that @lilyevans hasn't said anything to this already... But she is probably just too nice as that she would destroy her ex-husbands self-esteem completely with the truth.

P.S.: I just saw that Lily has said something. Well, I guess that does tell us enough.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark Angel

Ha, not that nice! See the post above yours. 😉

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelBol_Stark

I remember you moaning loudly in our sexy times @lilyevans, I consider myself alpha specimen in pleasing women. 😎

Dark Angel and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
Dark AngelSalvyus
PreviousPage 15 of 25Next