Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape Fanfic Recommendations (Severus/Others)

Page 1 of 2Next

This thread is for fanfic recs of Snape pairings with characters who are characters in the books not classified under major Snape pairings.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalJaySM

The Uneven Orbit

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

The Repair of Broken Men

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

What Lies Beneath

Summary:

[NEW CHAPTER UPDATE]

"Please, Professor, I saw him-I saw Snape," Harry said, struggling to breathe, "he's hurt...we've got to find him-we've got to find him right now or he's going to die!"

Severus Snape's redemption story told in the span of three books from multiple perspectives.

Heatherlly, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalYampamDark Angel

Ad Infinitum

Sevsnapes, SevSoft 89 (me)

Summary

Severus finds acceptance. Lucius finds Severus.

Snucius

Heatherlly, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaaga

The King's Indian Attack

Summary:

Aurora Sinistra spends most of her time watching the stars. She's no centaur, but she's better than Trelawney. In the summer of 1991, she has a plan redeem the reputation of Slytherin House, and maybe some of the people inside it. Recruiting Severus Snape to help her over a game of chess, the two teachers undertake a gambit of their own that leads the Boy-Who-Lived and the Brightest Witch of Her Age into Slytherin House and friendships with Draco Malfoy.

However, there is something strange going on at the school. Can the three figure out what it is that Professor Quirrell is up to and stop it? How will the changes in House and friendships effect Harry's relationship with Dumbledore and the headmaster's plans?

Krystal and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
KrystalDark Angel
Quote from Naaga on June 15, 2023, 1:11 am

The King's Indian Attack

Summary:

Aurora Sinistra spends most of her time watching the stars. She's no centaur, but she's better than Trelawney. In the summer of 1991, she has a plan redeem the reputation of Slytherin House, and maybe some of the people inside it. Recruiting Severus Snape to help her over a game of chess, the two teachers undertake a gambit of their own that leads the Boy-Who-Lived and the Brightest Witch of Her Age into Slytherin House and friendships with Draco Malfoy.

However, there is something strange going on at the school. Can the three figure out what it is that Professor Quirrell is up to and stop it? How will the changes in House and friendships effect Harry's relationship with Dumbledore and the headmaster's plans?

Ooohhh, I took a look and I may like this. I don't know what to think of the manipulative Dumbledore tag but Harry and Hermione sorted into Slytherin sounds just like what I want. The second part of the series seems abandoned though.

Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaaga
Quote from Dark Angel on June 15, 2023, 5:18 am
Quote from Naaga on June 15, 2023, 1:11 am

The King's Indian Attack

Summary:

Ooohhh, I took a look and I may like this. I don't know what to think of the manipulative Dumbledore tag but Harry and Hermione sorted into Slytherin sounds just like what I want. The second part of the series seems abandoned though.

I won't say abandoned because last update also came after a bit long time, but fair enough.

Krystal and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
KrystalDark Angel

Three updates within three years...not the fastest update schedule I have seen.

But thanks for the rec! I'm currently reading some others but I'll get to this one.

Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaaga

Regretfully Yours

Summary:

1981 was not Petunia's year. The day before New Year's Eve, determined to make a fresh start of it, she straps Harry and Dudley into the car and flees north--only to hit into the biggest snowstorm she's ever seen in her life.

Grief-stricken and dazed by his pivot from Death Eater to teacher, Severus Snape spends his holiday far from everyone, wandering aimlessly through the snow.

The last thing either of them wanted was their paths to collide, but when Petunia gets stuck in the snow, they'll get stuck with each other.

Finished. Will update once or twice a week until it's complete.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelNikka
Page 1 of 2Next