Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape Fanfic Recommendations (Severus/Others)

PreviousPage 2 of 2

The Prince's Harem

Written by severusphoenix

Summary:

Inspired by the movie "Easy A" & Severus in the staring role. Hogwarts Rumor Mill starts working overtime & Severus is no longer shunned by those of the female persuasion. Warnings for teenage type humor and bizarre ways of offing Death Eaters and Horcruxes.

My Review:

I can't remember when I did read this fic for the first time, but I find myself rereading it regularly and it always amuses me. It is set in the Marauders Verse and not a second chance fic.

Heatherlly, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaaga

I read an incredible work that was Severus/Evan Rosier. It could also be read as a prequel to a longer Snily fic (Sev is bisexual in this story), which I will post on the Snily thread. In this series, Sev is also infatuated with Voldemort, so there is some Sevmort too, which I never thought I would read or enjoy, but is actually captivating. I couldn't recommend this series more!

BURIED ROOTS by @yletylyf

https://archiveofourown.org/works/37955845

Severus Snape and Evan Rosier nurture their shared love of the Dark Arts, and find themselves drawn into Voldemort's world. Severus is sure he can navigate anything in life, with Evan by his side. The ending of this fic is canon compliant. So sorry. 💔

Krystal, Naaga and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaDark Angel

Someone recommend this to me and they raved about it for quite a while unaware that I don’t favor this pairing so I thought I would post the link here.

It’s called Soul Play by Snapesforte.

Genre: Action/Adventure. Drama.

Rating: Explicit.

Characters: Draco Malfoy. Narcissa Malfoy. Severus Snape.

Pairings: Narcissa/Severus.

Other Tags: None.

Summary: This story begins immediately after the events of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and follows Severus Snape's life from his perspective and that of those closest to him, leading to an alternative ending for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Will his plans succeed, or will he trap himself in his own web?

Warnings: Dub-Con. Major Character Death. Violence.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwfE6l6RtZAsd2xYdHliN0NrN0E?resourcekey=0-SPBBrMtpnb-4w9bGqZlDWA&usp=sharing

Naaga has reacted to this post.
Naaga
PreviousPage 2 of 2