Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape Fanfic Recommendations (Severus/OC)

PreviousPage 4 of 4

Alio Forte

Krystal has reacted to this post.
Krystal

Light of Mine

Summary:

Sequel to Whatever It Takes, but can work as a stand-alone with an already established Severitus. Several years have passed since the post-war events, and everyone is focusing on building their renewed lives and families, but moving on is never easy. Fears are faced, truths are realized & ambitions are turned into reality. Slytherins are in despair. New Dark Wizards are at large, leaving Muggleborns disappearing shrouded in illusion magic leaving a team of Aurors baffled by the mystery as with the mysterious happenings around Hogwarts. How will a certain Potions Professor cope with a new task? Harry and Severus face new difficulties and must learn to lean on each other once again to get through the nightmares of war still plaguing them while a new darkness is brewing, friends are made, and love is found.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelKrystal
Quote from Naaga on May 26, 2023, 12:22 pm

Light of Mine

Summary:

Sequel to Whatever It Takes, but can work as a stand-alone with an already established Severitus. Several years have passed since the post-war events, and everyone is focusing on building their renewed lives and families, but moving on is never easy. Fears are faced, truths are realized & ambitions are turned into reality. Slytherins are in despair. New Dark Wizards are at large, leaving Muggleborns disappearing shrouded in illusion magic leaving a team of Aurors baffled by the mystery as with the mysterious happenings around Hogwarts. How will a certain Potions Professor cope with a new task? Harry and Severus face new difficulties and must learn to lean on each other once again to get through the nightmares of war still plaguing them while a new darkness is brewing, friends are made, and love is found.

Thank you for reccing my fic! <3

Heatherlly, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaaga
Quote from SanctuaryAngel on May 30, 2023, 10:13 am
Quote from Naaga on May 26, 2023, 12:22 pm

Light of Mine

Summary:

Thank you for reccing my fic! <3

Your fics are awesome and deserve their recs. I liked the relationship between Dawn and Snape you've managed to create and they really complement each other.

SanctuaryAngel, Krystal and Motanul Negru have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelKrystalMotanul Negru

I really appreciate that so much, @naaga - thank you! They are my only OTP <3

Krystal, Naaga and Motanul Negru have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaMotanul Negru

Moonlight

Summary:

The wizarding world prepares for the final war with Lord Voldemort, and Severus Snape is Albus Dumbledore’s spy in the Death Eaters’ den. One false step may bring death to him and any number of his comrades. Trapped in a profession he hates, living in his despised childhood home; he can count his friends on one hand (with fingers to spare).

Until American bounty hunter Miranda Rose crashes into his life. Charming, bold, and sensual, she sees something in him that he hardly believes is there. But as their entanglement ensnares his senses, Miranda is dragged into Severus’s web of danger and deceit. When she is sent on a deadly mission to Romania, he must find a way to help her—or risk losing the person who has made his life worth living again.

Order of the Phoenix—Book 1 of 4

Part 1 of The Moonlight Quartet

Krystal has reacted to this post.
Krystal

A Lily and a Rose

Thora Jane

Summary:

Severus Snape survived the snake bites, but it will be a long road to recovery. He will get to see the world he helped to create, yet he never planned on making it this far. Severus does not know where he fits in this new life. He doesn't know what to make of his kind but secretive healer, but feels oddly drawn to her. Can he find happiness? Can he let go of the past? Of Lily?

SanctuaryAngel, Krystal and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelKrystalDark Angel

The Unexpected Piece

Summary:

Mess with power and you get what you deserve. Bilia Stevens had nothing left to lose when she took the wand, stone and cloak, so if she could meddle with time and space and gain eternal protection from death, why wouldn't she?

"Send me where I can do the Wizarding World the most good," she said, as a sop to Fate, but it was Death that laughed in her ears as she tumbled into the nasty little bedroom of a nasty little man.

Well, Bilia Stevens wasn't all that nice herself, if it came to it.

This is the tale of a paperwork marriage that turns only slowly into romance, and of conversations held over tea and home-made jam while the war rages on outside of Bilia's new home. It is a tale of manipulation, plotting, and trying to change time to the advantage of the Snapes above all other people. It is the tale of Severus Snape finally finding a witch who knows who and what he really is, and who is entirely on his side, always.

Krystal and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
KrystalDark Angel

Educating Elena

by MuggleWitch

Severus Snape survived the war and Nagini's bite. He's seriously pissed off about it and lying low at Spinner's End, fearing retribution and the dragging-out-into-the-open of his private life. Until, one day, there is a knock on the door … Introducing Elena (OC), a Muggle student of linguistics and dancing teacher who finds out that she is really a witch ...

I really enjoyed the slow-romance aspect in this one. The summary does not do it credit. There is a real plot, and I loved how people reacted to Snape taking care of Elena. There's some great comedy, and no, Snape does not see the humor in it.

SanctuaryAngel, FIQ and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelFIQKrystalNaagaYampamDark Angel

Death or Glory

PopeJohnPeel

I skimmed through the first chapter, it doesn't look so bad and given that we have SnOC fans here, I thought I'd share it. Someone else recommended it and seemed satisfied with it and that person seems to have good taste from what I can tell.

Krystal, Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaSalvyus
PreviousPage 4 of 4