Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape Fanfic Recommendations (Severus/Lily)

PreviousPage 9 of 11Next
Quote from Robaku90 on May 16, 2024, 7:00 am

@zombiepotter04

Ufff. 😃

I'm always afraid that someone will think poorly of me when I come out with my fanfic preferences. 😃 I'll be honest, I like it when Sev and Lily are REALLY CLOSE to each other. 🤪 How do you say it? When there are a lot of lemons. 😍

Sorry, that's the beauty of using a translator. 🤣 I meant the story I posted a link to. There is a close-up scene of Snily. You might not like it if you were very sensitive. I like this kind of atmosphere very much. 😛

Haha, personally, I do not mind "spicy" Snily at all! (I love it actually). I am just a sensitive gal with romantic angst, meaning when Sev and Lily are not sure about their relationship, which is usually the case if Lily is still torn between him and James (*insert bleh emoji here*).

The Gestalt Prince and Robaku90 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceRobaku90
Quote from ZombiePotter04 on May 18, 2024, 8:37 pm

@zombiepotter04

Ufff. 😃

I'm always afraid that someone will think poorly of me when I come out with my fanfic preferences. 😃 I'll be honest, I like it when Sev and Lily are REALLY CLOSE to each other. 🤪 How do you say it? When there are a lot of lemons. 😍

Sorry, that's the beauty of using a translator. 🤣 I meant the story I posted a link to. There is a close-up scene of Snily. You might not like it if you were very sensitive. I like this kind of atmosphere very much. 😛

Haha, personally, I do not mind "spicy" Snily at all! (I love it actually). I am just a sensitive gal with romantic angst, meaning when Sev and Lily are not sure about their relationship, which is usually the case if Lily is still torn between him and James (*insert bleh emoji here*).

@zombiepotter04

James most definitely deserves contempt! :D And I understand your point of view, you have a good, sensitive heart. :3

Take a look at this story: https://archiveofourown.org/works/51087904

The Gestalt Prince and ZombiePotter04 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceZombiePotter04
Quote from Robaku90 on May 19, 2024, 7:47 am

@zombiepotter04

Ufff. 😃

@zombiepotter04

James most definitely deserves contempt! :D And I understand your point of view, you have a good, sensitive heart. :3

Hahaha, in my eyes he definitely does as well! :p And to your very sweet compliment I can just say: <3333333333 (Also, another recommendation! Yipieeee!! <3)

Quote from ZombiePotter04 on May 19, 2024, 5:57 pm

@zombiepotter04

Ufff. 😃

@zombiepotter04

Hahaha, in my eyes he definitely does as well! :p And to your very sweet compliment I can just say: <3333333333 (Also, another recommendation! Yipieeee!! <3)

@zombiepotter04

Take it and read it. Share your feelings. :)

The more James gets his ass kicked, the better the story gets! And if Sirius gets hurt in the process... It's a miracle, honey and nuts!
Quote from Robaku90 on May 20, 2024, 2:06 pm

@zombiepotter04

Ufff. 😃

@zombiepotter04

@zombiepotter04

The more James gets his ass kicked, the better the story gets! And if Sirius gets hurt in the process... It's a miracle, honey and nuts!

Haha, I will! Sirius and James sometimes do really need a good ass-kicking, don't they? :p

Quote from Robaku90 on May 20, 2024, 2:06 pm

@zombiepotter04

Ufff. 😃

@zombiepotter04

@zombiepotter04

OK, so I read this fic and it was wonderful. So much so, that I checked out the author immediately after. However, they have only written one other snily and even though I was intrigued by that one as well when I read the comments (I always do that first to air on the side of caution), it eventually develops into a SeverusxLucius as well, even though it is not the main ship. And sadly, that is just not my cup of tea. I saw you commented on that story as well, but stopped after Snucius. So, I guess you feel the same about that as I do. It is kind of  a shame really. It seemed Severus' and Lily's feelings were really intense for each other so I / we probably would've loved it if it wasn't for Snucius. Oh well, it's their story and they can do what they want with it. That's just how it is, I guess. :p The one shot you recommended me, though, was amazing. So, thank you! <3

Cytat z ZombiePotter04 w dniu 22 maja 2024, 18:57
Cytat z Robaku90 w dniu 20 maja 2024, 14:06
Cytat z ZombiePotter04 w dniu 19 maja 2024, 17:57
Cytat z Robaku90 w dniu 19 maja 2024, 7:47
Cytat z ZombiePotter04 18 maja 2024, 20:37 pm
Cytat z Robaku90 w dniu 16 maja 2024, 7:00

Wysięgnik-czy

Ufff. 😃

Zawsze boję się, że ktoś źle o mnie pomyśli, gdy wyjdę z moimi preferencjami fanów.  😃Będę szczery, lubię, gdy Sev i Lily są dla siebie wrażliwi.  🤪Jak to mówisz? W przypadku, gdy jest dużo cytryn. 

😍Przykro mi, to jest piękno korzystania z tłumacza.  🤣Chodziło mi o historię, do której zamieściłem link. Jest tam z bliska scena Snily. Nie podobałoby ci się, gdybyś był bardzo wrażliwy. Bardzo lubię taką atmosferę. 

😛

Haha, osobiście, nie mam nic przeciwko "pikantnemu" Snily! (Właściwie to uwielbiam). Jestem po prostu wrażliwą dziewczyną z romantycznym niepokojem, co oznacza, że Sev i Lily nie są pewni ich związku, co zwykle ma miejsce, jeśli Lily jest nadal rozdarta między nim a Jamesem (wstaw tu emoji).

Wysięgnik-czy

James zdecydowanie zasługuje na pogardę! Rozumiem twój punkt widzenia, masz dobre, wrażliwe serce. :3

Zobacz tę historię: https://archiveofourown.org/works/51087904

Hahaha, w moich oczach zdecydowanie też to robi! :p I do twojego bardzo słodkiego komplementu mogę po prostu powiedzieć: .333333333333 (Również kolejna rekomendacja! Yipieeee!! Nr 3 w tym

Wysięgnik-czy

Weź to i przeczytaj. Podziel się swoimi uczuciami. :)

Co więcej James dostaje skopanego tyłka, tym lepiej historia! A jeśli Syriusz ucierpi w tym procesie... To cud, miód i orzechy!

OK, więc przeczytałem ten fic i to było wspaniałe. Tak bardzo, że od zaraz potem sprawdziłem autora. Jednak napisali tylko jeden snajmd i chociaż byłem tym również zaintrygowany tym, gdy czytałem komentarze (zawsze robię to, aby najpierw wyemitować po stronie ostrożności), w końcu rozwija się również w SeverusxLucius, mimo że nie jest głównym statkiem. I niestety, to nie jest moja filiżanka herbaty. Widziałem też, jak komentowałeś tę historię, ale zatrzymałem się po Snuciu. Więc, myślę, że czujesz to samo co ja. To naprawdę wstyd. Wydawało się, że uczucia Severusa i Lily były dla siebie naprawdę intensywne, więc ja / prawdopodobnie by nam się podobało, gdyby nie Snuciu. Cóż, to ich historia i mogą z nią robić, co chcą. Tak właśnie jest, jak sądzę. 😛 jeden strzał, który mi poleciłeś, był niesamowity. Dziękuję ci! 3 -3

@zombiepotter04

I agree with your opinion on "Amor arma ministrat" ​​because that's the story you're talking about, I guess.

I didn't even get to the moment with Lucius. It's just that Lily got involved with James and I had to get out of there quickly. It's a pity, the story you mention went well at the beginning (aside from Lily's harm, it was so sad ;((( ). Then, following my old, vile habit, I read the very ending. ;P Such a story was wasted! ;(

The author wrote that she planned to connect Severus with someone else and at that moment my heart broke for the second time (the first time it happened when that scoundrel James was hanging around Lily 🙁 ). But that's the author's right to write whatever he wants. That's why I'm still looking for Snily that suits our taste. :3

But "Mine" was wonderful. <3

Cytat z ZombiePotter04 21 maja 2024, 10:20

Wysięgnik-czy

Ufff. 😃

Zawsze boję się, że ktoś źle o mnie pomyśli, gdy wyjdę z moimi preferencjami fanów.  😃Będę szczery, lubię, gdy Sev i Lily są dla siebie posłuszni.  🤪Jak to mówisz? W przypadku, gdy jest dużo cytryn. 

😍Przykro mi, to jest piękno korzystania z tłumacza.  🤣Chodziło mi o historię, do której zamieściłem link. Jest tam z bliska scena Snily. Nie podobałoby ci się, gdybyś był bardzo wrażliwy. Bardzo lubię taką atmosferę. 

😛

Haha, osobiście, nie mam nic przeciwko "pikantnemu" Snily! (Właściwie to uwielbiam). Jestem po prostu wrażliwą dziewczyną z romantycznym niepokojem, co oznacza, że Sev i Lily nie są pewni ich związku, co zwykle ma miejsce, jeśli Lily jest nadal rozdarta między nim a Jamesem (wstaw tu emoji).

Wysięgnik-czy

James zdecydowanie zasługuje na pogardę! Rozumiem twój punkt widzenia, masz dobre, wrażliwe serce. :3

Hahaha, w moich oczach zdecydowanie też to robi! :p I do twojego bardzo słodkiego komplementu mogę po prostu powiedzieć: .333333333333 (Również kolejna rekomendacja! Yipieeee!! Nr 3 w tym

Wysięgnik-czy

Co więcej James dostaje skopanego tyłka, tym lepiej historia! A jeśli Syriusz ucierpi w tym procesie... To cud, miód i orzechy!

Haha, ja to zrobię! Sirius i James czasami naprawdę potrzebują dobrego kopania, prawda? 😛

@zombiepotter04

James and Sirius need a really big kick in the butt! By the way, let them take their other friends!

Quote from Robaku90 on May 23, 2024, 1:58 pm
Cytat z ZombiePotter04 w dniu 22 maja 2024, 18:57

Wysięgnik-czy

Ufff. 😃

Zawsze boję się, że ktoś źle o mnie pomyśli, gdy wyjdę z moimi preferencjami fanów.  😃Będę szczery, lubię, gdy Sev i Lily są dla siebie wrażliwi.  🤪Jak to mówisz? W przypadku, gdy jest dużo cytryn. 

😛

Wysięgnik-czy

Wysięgnik-czy

OK, więc przeczytałem ten fic i to było wspaniałe. Tak bardzo, że od zaraz potem sprawdziłem autora. Jednak napisali tylko jeden snajmd i chociaż byłem tym również zaintrygowany tym, gdy czytałem komentarze (zawsze robię to, aby najpierw wyemitować po stronie ostrożności), w końcu rozwija się również w SeverusxLucius, mimo że nie jest głównym statkiem. I niestety, to nie jest moja filiżanka herbaty. Widziałem też, jak komentowałeś tę historię, ale zatrzymałem się po Snuciu. Więc, myślę, że czujesz to samo co ja. To naprawdę wstyd. Wydawało się, że uczucia Severusa i Lily były dla siebie naprawdę intensywne, więc ja / prawdopodobnie by nam się podobało, gdyby nie Snuciu. Cóż, to ich historia i mogą z nią robić, co chcą. Tak właśnie jest, jak sądzę. 😛 jeden strzał, który mi poleciłeś, był niesamowity. Dziękuję ci! 3 -3

@zombiepotter04

I agree with your opinion on "Amor arma ministrat" ​​because that's the story you're talking about, I guess.

I didn't even get to the moment with Lucius. It's just that Lily got involved with James and I had to get out of there quickly. It's a pity, the story you mention went well at the beginning (aside from Lily's harm, it was so sad ;((( ). Then, following my old, vile habit, I read the very ending. ;P Such a story was wasted! ;(

The author wrote that she planned to connect Severus with someone else and at that moment my heart broke for the second time (the first time it happened when that scoundrel James was hanging around Lily 🙁 ). But that's the author's right to write whatever he wants. That's why I'm still looking for Snily that suits our taste. :3

But "Mine" was wonderful. <3

Yup, I completely agree with you. I didn't read the ending, but what I could gather from some comments from earlier chapters (presumably asking about the story ending "canonically" or not. ("Presumably" because the comments were in quite a few different languages)), is that it ends in a sort of weird canon? I don't know. Such a shame that it diverted from our tastes, though! Oh well, at least the author was being very creative! :p

And yes, I am indeed talking about "Amor arma ministrat". 🙂

On another note, did you try out ChatGPT yet? Because I just tried it with the Polish version of my own comments (some of your "quotes" on this site appeared in Polish for some reason, even my messages), and ChatGPT seemed to translate them really well (back to English, that is). Better than Google Translate (in my opinion) (although I used the standard version and not the "screenshot" version you use).

ChatGPT also recently updated to a new version. Which means that now it can look at or read text in pictures! So, I tried with a screenshot of my own text in Polish (from your "quote") and it was able to read it from the picture! This means you can now use a screenshot as well instead of manually copying it (I personally use the "Snipping Tool" for it on my Windows 10 PC), so that I only select the text in my screenshot and so it doesn't clog up my PC with screenshots, haha.

It is still up to you, though! Just thought I'd let you know! 😀

PreviousPage 9 of 11Next