Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

What Else Are You Reading/Watching/Listening to Right Now?

Page 1 of 8Next

I've been listening to lots of history books on audio (as usual). Also debating whether or not to watch the first two episodes of The Handmaid's Tale Season 5.  I'm really excited that it's back, but I almost want to wait until the season is over so I can binge them all at once.

How about you? What shows/movies/books/podcasts are you into these days?

mmlf, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfKrystalNaagaSlay

I had a reading slump until I began rereading parts of the Harry Potter series.

Now, my TBR list includes books on paleontology, plants, Latin, and adventure and mystery stories.

Heatherlly, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaagaRobaku90

I also like the ASOIAF fandom and reading the 'Fire and Blood' book detailing the history of House Targaryen 300 years before the canon.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

ASOIAF is great, though I've mostly avoided it since the finale of GoT. That was such a disappointment… I'm just hoping that the last two books (if he ever finishes them) will make up for it.

I haven't read Fire and Blood. Is it as good as the main series?

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

@heatherlly, yes, it shows the history of the House Targaryen from the conquest and how their actions affected the seven kingdoms. Aegon's Conquest, Maegor's Cruel regime, Jaehaerys' conciliation, the Dance of Dragons, Conquest of Dorne and the Blackfyre rebellions are massive events that shaped the history of Westeros and I recommend reading it if you liked the main books. I also recommend you to watch the 'House of the Dragon' series set about 150 years before the GOT and depicts the events of 'Dance of the Dragons' scenario.

Heatherlly, mmlf and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaRobaku90

I read the Snivellus bashing fics written by my true fans which show Snivellus's true self.

I am playing the TES Skyrim for like nth time. This time I made a high elf and named him Severus Snape. What skill set and storylines should I pursue.

Thinking about Thieves Guild, Brotherhood and College of Winterhold questlines alongside main story.

Skills I am currently leveling are destruction, stealth, restoration and alchemy.

What else to do suggest? I want an immersive play as Snape.

The Gestalt Prince has reacted to this post.
The Gestalt Prince

Personally, I would've made him a Breton, but as far as questlines go, what you've chosen so far suits him (I'd probably go down the Destroy the Dark Brotherhood line), but I'd also have him do a ton of Daedric Questlines

Naaga has reacted to this post.
Naaga

Yeah, Destroy Dark Brotherhood. I am also thinking about selective deadric questlines like Azura, Meridia, Sanguine, Sheogorath and some others. Big no to malevolent deadric princes like Molag Bal and even Hircine. Should I do Dawnguard?

The Gestalt Prince has reacted to this post.
The Gestalt Prince
Page 1 of 8Next