Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Poll: Which special skill you would learn if given the opportunity?

Which skill would you love to master of the following?
Animagus
Unaided Flight
Occulomency
Legilimency
Patronus
Unforgivables
Horcrux
Another

Out of the following special skills, which one would you like to master if given the opportunity. Also give the reason for it

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

Wandless Magic : I will always have an element of surprise in case where I get disarmed. It would also complement my spell casting and help in dual wielding and disciplines requiring both hand usage.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga

I'd probably go with unaided flight. I wouldn't have to worry about other modes of transport or traffic

Heatherlly, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaaga

Out of the given options, I'd choose Animagus. I'd love to be able to turn into an animal, especially one that was capable of flight.

Other than that, I'd love to be a Parselmouth. I've been obsessed with snakes all my life, so yeah… would be supercool to be able to speak with them.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

I guess 😸 that I have to say my piece. For me, Legilimancy, seriously that skill is broken.

For a Slytherin like me who appreciates staying one step ahead, this skill is a cheat code. I can literally read minds (pardon the term, Snape 😹), take another person's secrets with a glance and get upper hand in dealings, interviews and debates by anticipating the thoughts and coming up with the right answers and counters.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal