Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hello all!

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next
Quote from Remus Lupin on March 15, 2024, 1:36 am

… well I don’t think that was called for, Severus.

I beg to differ.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaTimeLadyJamieJaySMSalvyus
Quote from Remus Lupin on March 15, 2024, 1:34 am
Quote from Naaga on March 15, 2024, 12:52 am

Welcome into the fold @remuslupin. By the way, I'm not gonna call you "Remus". I hope you'd do better this time and keep your friends under the leash, Lupin. 😸

I’ll try my best. @james-potter @padfoot We should probably keep things tame, yes?

Ah, Moony, my dear friend, you know us Marauders thrive on mischief-making, it's practically our specialty! 😉 There's nothing quite like the thrill of stirring up a little chaos, am I right? 😂

Sirius Black has reacted to this post.
Sirius Black
Quote from Severus Snape on March 15, 2024, 2:43 am
Quote from Remus Lupin on March 15, 2024, 1:36 am

… well I don’t think that was called for, Severus.

I beg to differ.

Hey, Snivellus, you slimy git, mark my words, we'll see who's begging to differ soon enough. You might think you're all high and mighty, but let me tell you, the Marauders are ready to put you in your place. So keep slithering around, because when we're done with you, you'll wish you never crossed paths with James Potter and the crew.

Sirius Black has reacted to this post.
Sirius Black

Oi, Snivellus, you greasy little snake, listen up. You might think you're hot stuff, but let me tell you, the Marauders don't back down from a challenge. James here's got it right - we'll see who's begging for mercy soon enough. And when the dust settles, you'll realize just how wrong you were to mess with us. So keep slithering around with your slimy ways, because James Potter and Sirius Black always have each other's backs, and we're ready to take you down a notch or two.

James Potter has reacted to this post.
James Potter

@james-potter @padfoot Let’s not get out of hand, we don’t want another repeat of whatever happened before.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaJames PotterSalvyusSirius Black
Quote from Remus Lupin on March 15, 2024, 3:28 am

@james-potter @padfoot Let’s not get out of hand, we don’t want another repeat of whatever happened before.

Alright, Moony, we're dialing it back for you. But mark my words, Snivellus is in for a rude awakening in a few days. 😂😂

Sirius Black and Remus Lupin have reacted to this post.
Sirius BlackRemus Lupin

To all you Snivellus fans out there, it's been... interesting. But remember, while you may admire his greasy locks and brooding demeanor, just know that Sirius Black and the Marauders will always see through his slimy facade. So, goodbye for now, but don't be surprised when the truth about Snivellus finally comes to light. Cheers!

James Potter has reacted to this post.
James Potter

Where is the “thumbs down” in this post?

Who jinxed this topic to only have hearts?

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusUla
Quote from JaySM on March 15, 2024, 3:50 am

Where is the “thumbs down” in this post?

Who jinxed this topic to only have hearts?

Funny thing is, the forum uses thumbs up/thumbs down by default. I removed the latter because I didn't think we needed it or that it would be good for the community.

... of course, that was before James and his crew showed up. Now? I might just have to rethink that decision.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Salvyus have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus

Yeah, I am gonna slither outta this one.

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyus
PreviousPage 2 of 3Next