Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Least Favourite character from each Hogwarts House

PreviousPage 2 of 2
Quote from Naaga on June 4, 2023, 1:26 am
Quote from SanctuaryAngel on June 3, 2023, 11:57 pm

Pretty much echoing this list -

Gryffindor: James Potter

Hufflepuff: Zacharias Smith

Ravenclaw: Gilderoy Lockhart

Slytherin: Dolores Umbridge

I think it's a shame we didn't get to interact with many Hufflepuffs/Ravenclaws, or delve into the darker students of those houses. Hence why we are limited.

I could easily list a few more Gryffindors, and even Slytherins. But I'll keep the list short and sweet hehe!

True, we didn't get many Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws to choose among known ones. It's because we were restricted to Harry's POV and he tended to observe only those people whom he liked or hated.

I completely agree.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeTimeLadyJamie

How dare you people call me the least favourite! I am the most famous, handsome, chivalrous, rich, dashing and best character of the whole series.

Quote from SanctuaryAngel on June 3, 2023, 11:57 pm

Pretty much echoing this list -

Gryffindor: James Potter

Hufflepuff: Zacharias Smith

Ravenclaw: Gilderoy Lockhart

Slytherin: Dolores Umbridge

I think it's a shame we didn't get to interact with many Hufflepuffs/Ravenclaws, or delve into the darker students of those houses. Hence why we are limited.

I could easily list a few more Gryffindors, and even Slytherins. But I'll keep the list short and sweet hehe!

This one I definitely agree with too! <3

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's Shade
Quote from James_Potter on June 4, 2023, 3:13 pm

How dare you people call me the least favourite! I am the most famous, handsome, chivalrous, rich, dashing and best character of the whole series.

Let's  not forget, your greatest accomplishment in the whole book series was dying...

Heatherlly, SanctuaryAngel and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllySanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaWinter's ShadeTimeLadyJamie
Quote from Dark Angel on June 4, 2023, 5:45 pm
Quote from James_Potter on June 4, 2023, 3:13 pm

Let's  not forget, your greatest accomplishment in the whole book series was dying...

The brainless oaf couldn't even keep his wand with him at all times, because he thought it was a smart idea to challenge Voldemort - a sorcerer - to a fist fight. That's not bravery. That's stupidity.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamie
PreviousPage 2 of 2