Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Site Updates/Technical Stuff

PreviousPage 4 of 11Next

Yes, I can confirm the site is loading quicker from my end, and I almost always log in from my desktop.

Heatherlly and The Gestalt Prince have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt Prince

When I try to delete read notifications, there's no option to bulk-delete them

Heatherlly has reacted to this post.
Heatherlly

You should have this option. It's just easy to miss because it's at the bottom of the page.

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot-2023-02-03-15.20.05.png
The Gestalt Prince has reacted to this post.
The Gestalt Prince

Ah, got it, didn't realize I had to click on Bulk to get the option

Heatherlly

I added a link to the sidebar for the "Recent Posts" page so it'll be accessible from anywhere, not just the forum.

The Gestalt Prince

Okay, I changed my mind and added it to the main menu instead. Also changed "Forum" to "Community", which (IMO) stands out more/sounds more welcoming.

If the menu cuts off at the bottom, please let me know. I'm on a huge, 34 inch monitor, so it's hard to judge how it will appear on smaller screens.

The Gestalt Prince

Looks good on my end

Heatherlly

I'm about to shuffle things around. Stay tuned…

The Gestalt Prince

CHANGES

• I created a separate section called "Creative Endeavors". This includes our existing creativity related forums, as well as a new forum specifically for story threads. We'll stick with a single graphics/artwork/videos forom for now, though I might separate into two forums once we have more artists.
  • The "Games and Fun Stuff" forum is now called "Round Robins" and can be found under the Creative Endeavors section.
  • I've decided to eliminate Snape's Dungeon, as I don't think it needs to be a separate forum. Topics with adult content can now be posted (or will be moved to) general sections, though they must be labeled NSFW.

I need to update various threads (and the rules) to reflect these changes. @thegestaltprince, would you mind moving the fanfiction threads into their new forum?

mmlf, The Gestalt Prince and GlacierValley have reacted to this post.
mmlfThe Gestalt PrinceGlacierValley

Done

Heatherlly, mmlf and GlacierValley have reacted to this post.
HeatherllymmlfGlacierValley
PreviousPage 4 of 11Next