Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape Fanfic Recommendations (General/Miscellaneous)

Page 1 of 6Next

This thread is for general Snape fanfic recommendations. Please mention applicable content warnings where necessary.

(I accidentally deleted the old thread and I'm terribly sorry)

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaInterwovenMadnessSalvyus

I was wondering where it was 😂 Please it's all good!

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark Angel

Falling Apart

By Zain

Severus had always known that he would die in a painful, most horrifying way ever since back when he was almost beaten to death by his father, then mauled by a werewolf, then thrashed around by a maniac overlord. His miserable, luckless life only seemed to lead to that one day when he would be struck down by a bloody snake, of all things.
Bleeding out in front of Harry Potter was just the last humiliation Lady Destiny had in store for him.
Suddenly staring into Potter senior’s eyes again while being levicorpused was just the icing on the cake.

The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaaga

Escaping the Asylum

Summary:

If you live in crazy, get out and go somewhere sane.

Or

After the 'Mudblood' incident Severus Snape takes a good look at the world around him and himself and makes a smart choice.

The Gestalt Prince and Dark Angel have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceDark Angel

Swung by Serafim

By Flamethrower

In 1993, Gilderoy Lockhart points a stolen wand at Harry Potter and Ron Weasley with the intent to Obliviate them. The wand doesn't backfire. Gilderoy's "discovery" of the Chamber of Secrets is a short-term success.

Other consequences are not short-term at all.

The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaaga

blessed

Summary:

There is a fundamental truth about the world, and it is that some people are blessed, while others are not. Severus Snape is quite decidedly not.

Or: The radicalisation of Severus Snape.

The Severed Prince

Summary:

(Set right after Snape's Worst Memory)

Severus Snape was determined not to be trampled by others, especially after the ultimate humiliation by James Potter and Sirius Black. But how far would he go to seek his revenge?

The Bat Effect

Summary:

Voldemort was dead.
The war was won.
All was well.

Then our hero woke up and it was the morning of his eleventh birthday.

Oh, did I say hero? I meant Severus Snape. Severus Snape woke up and it was the morning of his eleventh birthday.

This had not been the plan.

Admission of Guilt

Summary:

I always wondered why Severus went to Dumbledore with his admission of guilt and request to save Lily. There were plenty of other ways and people he could have given the information to without committing himself to a miserable life trying desperately to receive redemption and forgiveness from people he didn't like. Here's my take on what could have happened.

SEIR

Summary:

That incident by the lake changed everything - Severus Snape does not exist anymore.

Notes:

Standard disclaimer applies, and apologies if any characters are not in-character at all. This is from a prompt I've posted on reddit of, what if Snape was a demon?

If anyone would like to take a shot with this prompt, feel free to do so. I certainly wish there was more.

Page 1 of 6Next