Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Snape Videos

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next

If you haven't seen it yet, there is this video a group of fans made long ago. It's called "Severus Snape and the Marauders" and it's honestly so wonderful! Everyone did such a great job acting in it. The casting was so on point too. It's one of my faves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmsntGGjxiw

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySM

I watched it long ago and the marauders seemed perfectly canon compliant and I agree about casting.

SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalTimeLadyJamieDark AngelJaySM

I've also started watching the "Snape's Staff Room Miseries" by the cosplay group, PixiePokers, and it's hilarious! It usually involves Snape and Quirrell so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPMmQ3oLlCY&list=PLiWV6j1oUw3qPJnQh_T8C0W_kijnV9ZhG

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySM
Quote from TimeLadyJamie on June 8, 2023, 1:04 pm

If you haven't seen it yet, there is this video a group of fans made long ago. It's called "Severus Snape and the Marauders" and it's honestly so wonderful! Everyone did such a great job acting in it. The casting was so on point too. It's one of my faves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmsntGGjxiw

Oh, I agree! So well done, and I'm in awe of how perfect the casting was!

Aside from a few little inconsistencies, this is one I often recommend and frequently watch.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelJaySM

I loved it and ever since I saw  that fan made movie, I have been rooting for a Marauder era series/ movie. I honestly have no idea where Fantastic Beasts and then the reboot came from

SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieJaySM
Quote from Dark Angel on June 9, 2023, 12:01 pm

I loved it and ever since I saw  that fan made movie, I have been rooting for a Marauder era series/ movie. I honestly have no idea where Fantastic Beasts and then the reboot came from

A Severus Snape prequel will always be one I hope to see some day.

From childhood to asking Voldemort to spare Lily...So much we only heard about but never got to see.

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelJaySM
Quote from SanctuaryAngel on June 9, 2023, 12:57 pm

A Severus Snape prequel will always be one I hope to see some day.

From childhood to asking Voldemort to spare Lily...So much we only heard about but never got to see.

I absolutely agree! There is so much more of Snape's life I would like to see that we didn't get to. Maybe even more of the stuff shown to us in "The Prince's Tale." We only got to see small glimpses of moments or conversations in his life, but never got the FULL story.

SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySM

I want to see more of his homelife. His introduction to Slytherin and meeting Lucius, Mulciber and Avery. I want to see his friendship with Lily before it went badly. I want to see him defend himself against the Mauraders. I want to see him develop his theories with Remus. How academic he is, and his favorite classes. The teachers he confided in (or at least tried to). Developing his first spells. Editing his Potions textbook. His last few years at Hogwarts. His last year. The talk about joining the DEs in school and what truly influenced him to go. I want to see how he earned the Mark and what he had to do to get it. I want to see how he felt when he heard the prophecy and the train of thought when he discovered what that meant....

There is SO much we barely have information on.

Forget about the Marauders prequel (could you imagine the whitewashing it would do?)

I want to see the first-half of Severus' story. That would interest me the most.

The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelBitterBritJaySM
Quote from SanctuaryAngel on June 9, 2023, 11:14 pm

I want to see more of his homelife. His introduction to Slytherin and meeting Lucius, Mulciber and Avery. I want to see his friendship with Lily before it went badly. I want to see him defend himself against the Mauraders. I want to see him develop his theories with Remus. How academic he is, and his favorite classes. The teachers he confided in (or at least tried to). Developing his first spells. Editing his Potions textbook. His last few years at Hogwarts. His last year. The talk about joining the DEs in school and what truly influenced him to go. I want to see how he earned the Mark and what he had to do to get it. I want to see how he felt when he heard the prophecy and the train of thought when he discovered what that meant....

There is SO much we barely have information on.

Forget about the Marauders prequel (could you imagine the whitewashing it would do?)

I want to see the first-half of Severus' story. That would interest me the most.

Me too. I also want to see his early professor years, his interactions with rest of Hogwarts staff, his dynamics with Slytherin house, his thoughts when Harry started in PS and his POV surrounding the canon events in HP books.

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelJaySM

😜😜😜

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalJaySMSalvyus
PreviousPage 3 of 5Next