Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

"The Gestaltation of Severus Snape" (Severus Snape/Lily Evans) M/E

PreviousPage 5 of 8Next

Yeah, this seems good and compliant to both story and canon.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

Not an update on the story, but I thought I'd share anyway: "Red" has surpassed "Expecto Patronum" as the most viewed chapter on FFN, right after Chapter 1!

Heatherlly, Krystal and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyKrystalNaagaAU-Fushi

I really liked the latest chapter @thegestaltprince and you can see my detailed review in a03.

The Gestalt Prince, FIQ and Krystal have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceFIQKrystal

I liked the conclusion of Act II. Act III likely includes final year and after graduation upto Voldemort's defeat and I am excited for it.

The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystal

The conversations: Dumbledore/Regulus and Slughorn/Severus seemed out of pace with the story for me, a bit rushed. I expected it to go down slower than that, but overall this act had been a great read. Looking forward to see Severus/Lily developments over the next act, and maybe some sexy times too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) lol.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

I've been looking forward to Act III, for the sole purpose of finally being able to move past the angst

Krystal, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaSalazarTimeLadyJamieAU-Fushi

I'm making a post to say that there is going to be a delay with the release of the first part of Act III due to irl circumstances. I don't know when it will be released, but I will make another post to let you all know.

Krystal, Naaga and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaSalazarDark AngelInterwovenMadness
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on July 12, 2023, 11:23 pm

I'm making a post to say that there is going to be a delay with the release of the first part of Act III due to irl circumstances. I don't know when it will be released, but I will make another post to let you all know.

Any news about this :'(

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaDark AngelSam

Unfortunately, there's still a major delay; the irl stuff is affecting me more than I thought it would.

Krystal, Naaga and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieDark AngelBol_StarkSalvyusSam

It's a really good thing that delay didn't happened after the  notorious chapter "Red," I'm usually not one to pester writers with demands of updates but I wanted to know what happens next so bad that The Gestalt Prince had had me quite giddy for a new update.

I was too embarrassed to about his progress though and ended up snooping through his  challenges to occupy myself with more of his writing. I was lucky that I didn't have to wait for too long or I'd have spammed his inbox with 20 PMs (minimum) per day 😂

I wonder, can authors block certain people from accessing their work? If so, I definitely would have gotten myself banned.

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaTimeLadyJamieInterwovenMadnessSam
PreviousPage 5 of 8Next