Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

WTF Did I Just Read? (a.k.a. Truly Disturbing Fanfiction Recommendations)

PreviousPage 5 of 9Next
Quote from Krystal on August 23, 2023, 5:58 pm

Amor arma ministrat

Warning
Non-con/Rape, Underage sex, Child abuse, toxic relationship, Violence

A really toxic Snily with a Dark Lily corrupts a good Severus Snape into a Death Eater. This is a canon rehash with the primary Snily but also other relationships like Jily and Snucius. It's not my cup of tea, but apparently many people like it, and @giosnape is involved in the translation process. The writer is originally writing in Italian.

Summary:

““I hate him” Lily hissed, tears threatening to overflow.
[...]
Severus came closer, wrapping her in an embrace that could not really comfort her, holding her close and sinking his face into her hair.
“... I'm going to kill him, Lily” he murmured over his head. He had been thinking about it for some time now. It was a step he had to take.
“Do you swear?” asked Lily, in a whisper.
“Yes”.
“Are you going to make him suffer? Will you torture him, Sev?"
“Yes. For you, yes”.
Lily threw herself back into his embrace, forcing him to raise his head. She grabbed his dress on his chest, squeezing, and stared into his eyes, her expression firm and determined.
“Are you going to make it, Sev? You who are so... Good?”
Lily stumbled over the word, but continued to stare at him.
Severus knew he would find the strength. To strike where Lily's magic failed, to give her the relief of revenge.
Whatever price his soul would pay, he was willing to do it. For her.
Only for Lily.
“I will become a monster for you, Lily” he replied, as serious as ever, and she broke into a cruel smile that tasted of victory.”

Yes, I am involved in the translation of this story ❤️ which I personally find original and intensa❤️ thanks for the tip!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalDark AngelRobaku90Salvyus

Came across a story similar in premise to "The Reward" by "FixingCanon". It's called "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold." It's a rather dark story, and feels more like a fantasy for certain things rather than just a dark story.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalRobaku90Salvyus

Alright. Just finished my magnum opus. Figured, might as well do the courtesy of sharing it here by myself. Nothing too bad, just a few torture and death scenes here and there. Kind of a wish fulfillment of Severus being extremely dark and selfish. Might be a bit too OOC, but I have an excuse for that and that is me not being a good writer. I am an avid reader though, if that makes it any better. Enough lollygagging around, It's called "Better to rule in Hell, than to serve in Heaven." Read at your own discretion.

Krystal, Naaga and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
KrystalNaagaDark AngelJaySMRobaku90Salvyus

Hi!
@Heatherlly sent me a link to this place. I haven't read the entire forum, so I apologize if my links are simply repetitive.

https://archiveofourown.org/series/3243676 - a series of two stories Snily where Voldemort wins.

I also wanted to paste links to "Amor..." and the postmariannism's story "Revenge...", but they have already appeared here.

"Revenge..." wrote a feminist, I don't know if they fantasize about such things.

I think what she meant was more about how you heal from the trauma of this. Move forward. And detailed descriptions appeared for the entertainment of readers. It's Severus, after all.

The Gestalt Prince, Salvyus and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceSalvyusSamUla

The girl from "Amor..." also wrote "Mine", it is not dark, on the contrary. 😍

https://archiveofourown.org/works/51087904

I forgot about this story and it's really sweet! Lily has some character here!

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceSalvyusSamUla
Quote from Heatherlly on February 23, 2023, 3:33 pm
Quote from The Gestalt Prince on February 23, 2023, 3:13 pm

The Prince and the Prisoner has the same premise as The Reward, but it's not as dark; Snape isn't even close to being as bad in it as in the Reward.

Oh, I'm definitely going to try this one ASAP. It's a fascinating premise… I'd love to read a version where Lily isn't as spineless and Snape is less of an asshole.

Yeeees, postmariannizm! ❤

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Sam have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceSam
A girl in the Facebook group recommended this dark Snily, so I'm sharing it:

https://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094807&chapter=1

But Severus is very dark here. 😪 
The Gestalt Prince and Sam have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceSam

Maybe it's just me but most "Dark Severus" stories end up being nothing more than grape fantasies rather than, you know, actually Dark Severus where he tortures/kills his enemies in the worst ways imaginable and comes out the winner. Or perhaps, it's just me who's looking for niche Dark Severus stories, like my own works of art. I know, very humble of me. Anyways, I am going to skedaddle out of this conversation.

The Gestalt Prince and Robaku90 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceRobaku90
Quote from Sam on May 12, 2024, 9:09 am

Maybe it's just me but most "Dark Severus" stories end up being nothing more than grape fantasies rather than, you know, actually Dark Severus where he tortures/kills his enemies in the worst ways imaginable and comes out the winner. Or perhaps, it's just me who's looking for niche Dark Severus stories, like my own works of art. I know, very humble of me. Anyways, I am going to skedaddle out of this conversation.

In this fanfic, Sev settles accounts with James and Black. He is cold and calculating, and does not undergo transformation as in other stories.
The Gestalt Prince has reacted to this post.
The Gestalt Prince
Or maybe this? you just need to translate it into English

https://www.wattpad.com/story/94304336-pusty-pok%C3%B3j-snily

The Gestalt Prince and ZombiePotter04 have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceZombiePotter04
PreviousPage 5 of 9Next