Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

"Light of Mine" (Severus Snape/OC) MA

PreviousPage 5 of 8Next

Just some AI art of my OTP ❤️

(Disclaimer: I know AI art is immoral, and I do purchase commissioned work from artists as well, but I like how AI art portrays my OC and I really want to share that in a private, select space)

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelSam

I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as you always state that the art is Ai-generated. The unethical part for me is when people try to pass off Ai-generated art or writing as their own and worse try to make money from it.

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSam

@darkangel Technically it is stolen art, and as much as I'd love to use it to promote my fics, I'd never advertise with it, or ever pass it off as my own. I have a few artist friends, and I don't want to disrespect artists regarding this. I usually share them privately with a friend of mine, and just this space.

To be able to see how AI portrays my OC makes me happy to see.

The Gestalt PrinceNaagaDark AngelSam

I love that you commission artists.

But the AI art is quite fun too, your prompts seem to come out so well. Mine end up so weird and the people have three arms 😭

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceNaagaSam
Quote from SanctuaryAngel on December 31, 2023, 3:32 am

Just some AI art of my OTP ❤️

(Disclaimer: I know AI art is immoral, and I do purchase commissioned work from artists as well, but I like how AI art portrays my OC and I really want to share that in a private, select space)

Amazing!! 😻

SanctuaryAngel, The Gestalt Prince and Sam have reacted to this post.
SanctuaryAngelThe Gestalt PrinceSam

@darkangel I have so many LOL! It's one thing to write them, but to see them together...It melts me!

Thank you @Naaga!

I do have a smutty oneshot I will post soon - it was a birthday gift for a long-time reader/reviewer, and someone I now call friend. And I have a commissioned artwork for that one, too.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Sam have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSam
Quote from SanctuaryAngel on December 31, 2023, 4:07 am

@darkangel I have so many LOL! It's one thing to write them, but to see them together...It melts me!

Thank you @Naaga!

I do have a smutty oneshot I will post soon - it was a birthday gift for a long-time reader/reviewer, and someone I now call friend. And I have a commissioned artwork for that one, too.

Eagerly waiting for it, comission is icing on the cake. 😸

@naaga Just dirty smut, really LOL!

It's the most I've written for a while, as writing anything has been tough for me in the last month. I was hoping to get a new chapter of Light of Mine out before the new year, but that won't happen.

The Gestalt Prince, Naaga and Sam have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSam
Quote from SanctuaryAngel on December 31, 2023, 4:14 am

@naaga Just dirty smut, really LOL!

It's the most I've written for a while, as writing anything has been tough for me in the last month. I was hoping to get a new chapter of Light of Mine out before the new year, but that won't happen.

Well, I'm honest about it 😸 and I liked your previous one when Snape and OC went to Paris, anyway wish you luck in getting good output in the new year and I'd also like main fic's update! 😸

Whisper My Name

Oh, she was good. Maddening. Captivating.

…He was hungry for her.

Turn.”

Dawn quizzically tilted her head to one side.

Severus gently tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, visualising the face that melted his heart and gave him more than anyone else could, “I want you closer…Much closer.”

With a smile, Dawn turned on the spot, feeling Severus’ gentle hands feel across her bare torso. Her breasts were still encased in their bra, but she felt herself being pulled against him. He wasn’t completely bare just yet, but she could feel his naked torso against her own. The heat was magnified and only drove them further into euphoria.

But now her breath skipped, as she felt his hands trailing down between her legs.

“Oh, heavens – “

His slender fingers found her warm folds buried underneath the fabric of her laced burgundy underwear. They strung her bundled nerves like an instrument, driving her to writhe within his delicate touch that she thought she was ready for. She felt a finger rim around her edge, teasing her as she buckled against him for more. She could feel how wet she was getting, dripping now upon her underwear. It didn’t matter. She’d also be losing that soon.

The Gestalt PrinceNaagaSalvyusSam
PreviousPage 5 of 8Next