Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Misconceptions about Snape

PreviousPage 2 of 5Next

@heatherlly, I agree with your opinion regarding Tobias. While not explicitly mentioned, him being an alcoholic does explain his actions with respect to his family.

Heatherlly and The Gestalt Prince have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt Prince

True, though you're right that it isn't explicitly canon. It's good to know the difference, especially for writers who might want to explore other possibilities.

The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystal

There is an assumption among the Snaters that if Harry was a girl who looked like Lily, Snape would've preyed upon her, sort of like Petyr Baelish who loved(obsessed actually, like how they assume Snape's feelings for Lily) Catelyn Stark, transferred his affections upon Sansa Stark after her mother's death, and started grooming her for himself.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

Yeah, that's really gross and demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of Snape's character. He's the polar opposite of Petyr in a multitude of ways, starting with the fact that he isn't a fucking sociopath. D:

The Gestalt Prince, Krystal and Naaga have reacted to this post.
The Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Baelish was a sociopathic creep and nothing like Severus. Baelish sowed chaos for rising to the top and chief instigator of the conflict in GOT. He also got the Sansa's father killed and sold her to the rapist Ramsay. His actions were nothing like Snape who was morally, ideologically and dutily a far better human being than littlefinger.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Naaga have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceNaaga

It is a common misconception that I have poor hygiene. I do in fact bathe regularly, even if I've never bothered to find the right shampoo for my naturally oily hair.

As for my teeth, I drink a lot of tea and coffee. Unfortunately, we do not have whitening strips in the Wizarding world.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

I thought those teeth were remnant of your poor oral hygiene due to lack of teeth cleansing items in your youth

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and Krystal have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystal

You are mistaken.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaaga

Every criticism about Snivellus is true and believed by most of my fanclub, denying it doesn't change that.

Once again, Potter demands to be the center of attention. I suppose he hasn't noticed that this website is named after ME

Keep trolling, you miserable twat. Nobody here cares.

Heatherlly, The Gestalt Prince and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
HeatherllyThe Gestalt PrinceKrystalNaagaYampam
PreviousPage 2 of 5Next